All Discussions Tagged 'a' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GREEN PROJECT ...We will put up $500m in bonds for A 500K -1M LOAN FOR 90 DAYS

GREEN PROJECT ...We will put  up $500m in bonds for collateral ...........for A 500K -1M LOAN   ...we can pay u back DOUBLE YOUR LOAN TO US…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

6 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Gary ELLISTON

Do you need a financial help?

Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to sett…

Started by Sue Parry

2 Aug 9, 2019
Reply by kimberly frock

Investment Property Loans

Started by Will Jones III

0 Aug 22, 2018

Working with CFG USA as a Registered Finance Affiliate

CFG US welcomes individuals and firms of all backgrounds who feel that their products and services may be of value to their clients.   The…

Started by WKL David

0 Oct 7, 2017

Funding Sought for Acquisition and Rehab of a 14 Unit Apartment Building

I am currently seeking funding for the acquisition and renovation of a 14 unit property located in Springfield, Massachusetts. The funding…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

We are looking for Correspondents

We need correspondents in all parts of the US and possessions.  We are an FHA multifamily/health care provider with two new programs for sm…

Started by John Peter Panagako

0 Aug 18, 2015

Get Your Loan Funded By Us When Turned Down Elsewhere.

Having difficulty getting a loan to buy a home or refinance and live in California? Don't look any further - we can help you. There are som…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Jun 2, 2015

One to pass forard!

This is a very small request and a lot of you lenders wont need to bother, because it isn't so much of a money maker, it would be more lik…

Started by Jim Gavin

0 Jan 9, 2015

Investor

Hello My name is Tammy Shore .. I am in need of an investor on a commercial project .. If your interested in investing .. I have a busines…

Started by Tammy Shore

18 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

APPLY FOR RELIABLE FUNDING SOURCE. QUICK APPROVAL GUARANTEED

We do personal loans, business loans, project loans , Mortgage loans , Housing loans of any amount . we will solve all your problems like ,…

Started by Trena Cooper

19 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Kelly Hilliard

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service