General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Ready to Become the Local Guru Expert?

What I want you to do is to think about how you help your prospects and your clients. So what you really have to think about is your prospe…

Started by Michael "Hendo" Henderson

0 Jul 4, 2013

--14 Unit California Motel & Restaurant $50k OBO..Must Sell!!--

**Principals Only!**<<PLEASE READ FIRST>>This motel is currently operating and has potential for more income.The rooms have bee…

Started by S Tucker

0 Jul 3, 2013

Start a Real Estate Investment Fund

Think what a “Pool of Capital “ could mean for your Real Estate Business. Do you have a real estate strategy that is working; share the ben…

Started by Bill St John

0 Jul 3, 2013

I will resell light switches to companies interested in credit of the 100% certain

I welcome I have a few contacts to sell email to companies which are interested in taking out a loan. Country: Polandcontacts are certain a…

Started by Edward Sikora

0 Jul 2, 2013

July The Most Hazard Prone Month For Landlords

Winston Rowe & Associates, a national commercial real estate due diligence and advisory firm has prepared this article about July being…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Jul 2, 2013

Grocery-anchored shopping centers

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING Property Type: Grocery-anchored  shopping centers Seeking: Single assets and portfolios Size: Over 100,000 squ…

Started by jim flynn

0 Jun 27, 2013

SCAM Alert in Durham - 3233 Rowena Ave, Durham

Dear fellow investor,   Please do not fall victim to Ronald Lee Wilson.  He is pretending to be the owner of 3233 Rowena Ave. a property…

Started by Evris Beavers

0 Jun 22, 2013

Easy-to-Avoid Apartment Building Maintenance Mistakes By Winston Rowe & Associates

If you are not careful, costs and complications of maintenance projects can quickly skyrocket out of control.Take steps to avoid these comm…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Jun 21, 2013

Streit Lending–Direct Private Bridge Lending. 1st & 2nd TD. Major MSAs in CA, Western, Midwestern & Southern US. $1m-$5m Loan Amts. Loans Funded Using the Streit Family Balance Sheet. Quick Closing.

Property Type: Residential (non-owner occupied) and commercial properties. Loan Types: Acquisitions, Refinances, Rehabs, Bank Turn-Downs…

Started by Auriel Streit

0 Jun 17, 2013

Question for lenders/investors/those-who-want-to-make-a-difference

I'm the new guy here, but it seems like there are only 2 types of people that have posted ads offering financial assistance on this site.  …

Started by Erik Gibbs

0 Jun 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service