General (855)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GET YOUR LOAN HERE

LOAN / MONEY AVAILABLE  TO LEND AT JOSEPH AMIR INVESTMENT COMPANY. The opportunity is here for you to get what you have been looking for, t…

Started by joseph amir

0 Oct 29, 2013

Small 2nd Mortgage on Commercial Building

Need a 2nd mortgage on a commercial building of $75,000 while we refinance the first and second. Equity stands at $150,000 after a first of…

Started by Howard Weldon

2 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by T Ray

CHANGE THE WAY YOU GET YOUR NEXT REAL ESTATE PURCHASE OR PROJECT FINANCED

Get all of your capital back in 4 years.  Retain 100% ownership of the free and clear project.  Can be any purchase  (Real Estate, Planes,…

Started by Michael Hamilton

0 Oct 23, 2013

Bird-dog looking to point ! MN/WI Possibly ND

I'm looking for an Investor that is needing a trustworthy Bird-dog. I have an extensive construction background, including: Production SFR…

Started by Vern Thomas

0 Oct 23, 2013

Beautiful Commercial Property in Downtown Washington, Pennsylvania

Hello There, Lovely Commercial Property in Washington, Pennsylvania, nine offices, two floors, great equity in this beautiful rehabbed offi…

Started by Jinean Florom

1 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Kevin Bush

BG/SBLC MTN LEASE

Dear Sir, I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their ban…

Started by kim philsoo

0 Oct 16, 2013

BG available

If you are looking for the right place to lease your BG you may contact us. 1(855) 257-2228 We have fresh cut BG for lease. info@capitalise…

Started by Larry Hey

0 Oct 14, 2013

Debt funding available.

Are you looking for debt funding or JV funding. Send us your Summary to gfaacl@gmail.com for our procedures.

Started by Larry Hey

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Larry Hey

Career advice

Hi, I have just completed my college. Just wanted to know if real estate is a good field to get into?? And are there any institutes which p…

Started by Jennifer

0 Oct 13, 2013

$2,000,000 Approved For Our Students In The Last 14 Days...

Congratulations to Gary C. Another person helped with our new funding program. $30,000 @ 0% interest to get educated & start his invest…

Started by Joel Morgan

0 Oct 8, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service