All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(BUYERS AND SELLERS) Texas Turn-Key Investments

We are looking for buyers and sellers.  If you buy, we have turn key investments. If you sell, we still have turn key investments that you…

Started by Marcus Reynolds

0 Jul 6, 2015

**Professionals Needed Now**

Our 42 year old A+ BBB rated national company is looking for independent-minded, high performance, sales professionals and professional man…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

GEORGEOUS VILLAS PRE SALES BY CARIBBEAN SEA

ONLY FOR INVESTORS: Georgeous villas pre sales, in Caribbean area, Mexico. Only 5 avaiable 50% list price. Check the eco developement here:…

Started by Mariola Alsina

1 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Regional Manager Position

Regional Manager Position ReCasa Financial Group is a rapidly growing real estate financing company headquartered in Columbus, OH.  Since 2…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Jan 8, 2014

The Following Professional is Needed:

Realtors, Bankers  Investors ,Accountants Bookkeepers, Loan OfficersInsurance Reps, Entrepreneurs,Business Owners, Tax Professionals,Concer…

Started by Caroline Watson

2 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Devona Pratt

Retail Rents continue to fall

Retail Rents continue to fall   according to continue in yesterdays WSJ, retail rents continue to fall,  no surprises from anyone on the gr…

Started by H. Jack Miller

3 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Mr Ken Bryant

Looking for a Trustee for Sandwich Lease Deals.

Hi, my name is Sidney Brown with GTG RE Investments LLC. I’m new to this to this type of investments in real estate; however, I had done re…

Started by Sidney Brown

1 Jul 9, 2013

Before you invest in another property, recommend you to look at our product REWIZE

Before you take another step into investing, I ask you to spend a few minutes and review our product that helps you in identifying the righ…

Started by Sri

1 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Herbert Wilson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service