Regional Manager Position
ReCasa Financial Group is a rapidly growing real estate financing company headquartered in Columbus, OH. Since 2000, we have been helping real estate investors become more successful in the industry. We offer real estate financing for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance.
Our rehab loan program offers 100% financing to real estate investors for the purpose of purchase, improvements and closing costs for 1-4 family non-owner occupied properties. We currently lend to real estate investors in OH, PA, IN, IL, KS, MO, TN, NC, SC, NY and NJ.
We are currently looking for Regional Managers in the previously mentioned states to join our real estate financing team.
- Attend appropriate trade groups including Real Estate Investor Associations to identify direct customers and/or referral sources. Take full advantage of vendor exhibit, speaking and presentation opportunities.
- Develop strategic relationships with realtors, mortgage and commercial brokers, title companies, banks, attorneys and accountants for referrals. Group presentations and individual meetings for education on all aspects of ReCasa’s underwriting criteria, terms and conditions, information package presentation, origination fee guidelines and marketing suggestions.
- Insure that all required information is gathered and submitted in a complete package to underwriting for approval. Act as intermediary in obtaining answers to questions generated by underwriting. Review term sheet for all approved deals with the client.
- Physically inspect property as required by underwriter and/or credit Committee.
- Handle all direct and indirect mortgage inquiries for assigned state(s).
- Work with manager and/or Senior Management in gathering and tracking all necessary data related to loan originations with objective of determining most cost effective and time efficient way of generating loans.
- Participate in sales meetings or events as necessary.
- Provide marketing ideas and suggestions to supervisor and/or management team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in direct and/or indirect sales or management.
- Formal commercial and/or consumer credit training required.
- Prior mortgage lending and/or real estate experience a plus.
To Be Considered:
To be considered for this position, please send a cover letter and your resume to the Mike Troutman at email@example.com.
ReCasa Financial Group