All Discussions Tagged 'lending' (372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Direct Commercial Mortgage Lender - Commercial Loan Programs, Bridge and Permanent Loans, Fix & Flip Financing

Amerifund Alternative Lending Division , direct mortgage lender, Jumbo and Super  Jumbo lending program, bridge loans, Fix and Flip financi…

Started by Admin

0 Apr 3, 2018

Fix and Flip loans

We FINANCE FIX and FLIPS And FIX and Holds!!   With 10% down and 2.5 points at closing we can finance your next fix and flip or your next f…

Started by Darnell Henson

0 Mar 29, 2018

Fix and FLIP loans

We FINANCE FIX and FLIPS And FIX and Holds!!   With 10% down and 2.5 points at closing we can finance your next fix and flip or your next f…

Started by Darnell Henson

0 Mar 29, 2018

What Are You Earning On Your Money?

We are a real estate investment fund, specializing in the fix-and-flip model. We have been investing in real estate (Fixing & Flipping…

Started by Admin

0 Mar 27, 2018

HARD MONEY REFINANCES

Looking for DIRECT hard money lenders that are actively looking to REFINANCE commercial and non-owner occupied residential properties. Plea…

Started by Admin

6 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Gregory Wade

I want to partner up with someone who need a credit partner

Looking to expand my network I have a 780 perfect credit score. I would like to partner up with the right business minded entrepreneur. One…

Started by shawn

35 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Joseph Carollo

NON QM LENDER

NON QM LENDER in between hard money and Conventional Lending for NON OWNER SFR, CONDO, MULTI UNITS, MIXED USE, OWNER USER, AND COMMERCIAL…

Started by Sean Baker

0 Jan 24, 2018

Seeking Short-term Funds

Our client has property assets of $10-15M and want to secure proof-of-funds support of $5M cash max. This arrangement will be for 5-6 month…

Started by Regional Realty Services Inc.

4 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Steven Hall

Income Opportunity - Eco-Friendly Building

We are seeking real estate professionals to provide investors,buyers and land owners for our low cost Eco-Friendly building solution with r…

Started by rob

0 Jun 6, 2017

Private Lending

I'm Mario Vavoulis, private lender at Lending Financial Inc, We Processed loans within 3-5 business working days of processing.specialize i…

Started by Vavoulis Mario

0 Jan 28, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service