All Discussions Tagged 'home' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Private Money Loans

I was just wondering if any one knows the best place to get the real estate loans with the cheapest rates and a longer amortization schedul…

Started by Albert Kearns

5 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Joe Bennett

Get Your Loan Funded By Us When Turned Down Elsewhere.

Having difficulty getting a loan to buy a home or refinance and live in California? Don't look any further - we can help you. There are som…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Jun 2, 2015

Seeking Lender for Residential Development in Beverly Hills, CA 90210

I am seeking a direct asset based lender for 3 High End Residential projects in Beverly Hills, CA 90210 for loans to $7M.  Plan: Build an 8…

Started by Nic

19 May 19, 2015
Reply by Nic

You Could Rescue Your Loan Using Us Experts.

Our newest short hard money video: Your Mortgage or Refinance Could Be Rescued By Us:   https://youtu.be/QgCpglheXVQ We have saved the baco…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Mar 11, 2015

SC Mobile home park, 27 pads, loan size $310k, looking for 6% or less, 25 yr am, 7 yr balloon or reset

This is a clean mobile home park deal.  Greenville SC, all city utilities and billed direct to 100% owner occupied mobiles.  Simple deal. …

Started by Curtis Smith

3 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by David Hills

Home Style Renovation Loan Conforming Construction

Homestyle Renovation Loans A Fannie Mae Direct product  that is great for a "Fixer" property.

Started by Caroline Gerardo The Loan Lady

0 Mar 2, 2015

Hard Money Loans For Rental Property – No Upfront Fees

Winston Rowe And Associates Online America is on sale, with some real estate prices down 50%, or more, in certain California markets.This c…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 1, 2015

Seeking Funding for Off Market Mobile Home Park.

I am seeking Equity funding for acquisition of cash flowing mobile home park with opportunity to double NOI within 2 years. Current NOI $18…

Started by Charles Larkin

11 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Ranchinskiy Vasily

We pay you 10% preferred return + equity share on this 10+ cap opportunity

ELF HOMES, INC. has a unique opportunity for investors to participate in the purchase of a bank-owned portfolio of 18 Baton Rouge, LA renta…

Started by Louis Sirico

0 Aug 11, 2014

Networking with wholesalers and others looking to sell: I have buyers!

If you are a wholesaler, motivated seller, or know of someone, and are looking to sell your property, we are buying. ** - If you're not fam…

Started by Eddie Starr

0 May 23, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service