All Discussions Tagged 'Estate' (257)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 Tips for Making Great Offers!

The only good offer is one that gets accepted! If you offers are not getting accepted…read on! For more info get my free report on Tips f…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Sep 3, 2013

5 Tips to Getting Your Next Deal Funded Creatively!

Funding in the real estate business can be one of the biggest barriers to entry and one of the biggest headaches! Here are some tips to hel…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Aug 30, 2013

Loan Officer - Experienced and Self-Motivated Please (Newport Beach, CA)

We are a Residential Mortgage Company located in Newport Beach, CA. We are currently looking for mortgage loan originators who would like…

Started by Jarrod Thomas

0 Aug 19, 2013

Commercial Nationwide Stated Income Loans

Apartment 5+, Mixed Use, Automotive, Wherehouse, Office , Self Storage, Retail, Light Industrial, Churches, Medical Buildings & More.…

Started by Dee Duncan

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Lee David

Private Funds Available Nationwide!!!

Attention: We Fund Real Estate Projects Nationwide No FICO Score Required.....    FINANCING AVAILABLE   We work with real estate investors…

Started by Normalina Martin

2 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Paul meridith

Creative Is The New Currency

Funding can be one of the largest barriers to entry in the real estate business. I remember the very first time I walked into a lenders off…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Jul 28, 2013

Real Estate financing

We offer easy financing for any Real Estate purchase 100k and below. No credit required, fast closing (within one week). You come in with 3…

Started by DLL INVESTMENT ENTERPRISES

0 Jul 10, 2013

Need money for your business? Looking to open a new one?

We are NOT a bank. We do NOT tie up your credit or possessions for collateralNO big up front fees!TENS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in CASH to u…

Started by ProDS

0 Jun 6, 2013

UC Funding, Direct Balance Sheet Lender

UC Funding is a direct balance sheet lender. We have over a billion of our own capital that we are looking actively to deploy this year. •…

Started by Craig D. Hooper

0 Jun 5, 2013

Looking for Investors, Lenders & Professionals who want exposure to Property, but not the hassle? We do everything and provide you the return, secured against the property assets! Clean & hassle free!

I run a property company in Leeds, UK, where we buy, refurbish and refinance as well as development projects and mergers and acquisitions o…

Started by Christopher Lycksell

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service