We offer easy financing for any Real Estate purchase 100k and below. No credit required, fast closing (within one week). You come in with 35% of the purchase price and we will fund the other 65%, with no questions asked. Use our funding program , there is no limit to the number of properties you can purchase. Don't waste time, with lenders who make, lending difficult and tie you down with paperwork and guidelines, that are not investor friendly. We are lenders/ investors and understand the business and that timing and the ability to access money quickly, when a great deal comes along, is the key to financial  your success.  

Fix and flip or fix and hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have money to loan.

Email me at DLLLOANS@GMAIL.COM or visit my website and fill out a contact form.

http://dllinvestmententerprises.us

Views: 93

Reply to This

© 2020   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service