Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

in it to win it, I will never say die

I can save some of the lenders here some time by admitting that I DO NOT have 20% to place down. What I do have is a business plan with 3 y…

Started by James S Brady II

9 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by JIM CHEATHAM

Mobile Home Financing,

Loan Amounts: $200,000 to $500,000 Property Types: Type 1 – Multifamily 5+ units, Mobile Home Parks, Mixed Use, Office, Retail, Light Indus…

Started by Arden Gist

5 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by JIM CHEATHAM

Lending or JV needed for lucrative deal in Hayward, CA

Hi there, I have a client who is looking to purchase a property with 5 units currently on it and to build 18 more.  He and the seller are g…

Started by Nichole Cardillo

7 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by JIM CHEATHAM

Funding Sought for Quick Turn Residential Projects

I am looking for funding for the acquisition and renovation of single family homes in Naples, Florida. I have the unique opportunity to wor…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

1 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by JIM CHEATHAM

100%Funding

Hello every one i have been asking for help on some homes that i would like to purchase and Rehab but all that that i have found are people…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

27 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by JIM CHEATHAM

Escrow Deposit Investment

Hello everyone,I am a commercial real estate investor located in the Washington State area, I am looking to build a long term business rela…

Started by Dreams Do come True

1 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Carlos Clark

Require JV Partner To Find, Flip and/or Hold Mortgage Notes

The Note Business Is Big and Hot  Everyone Wants Them Performing & Non-Performing Notes can be flipped same as houses. My JV Partner ne…

Started by Michael Hepburn

0 Oct 26, 2014

$35k+ Profit -Waxahachie, Texas Wholesale

5137 E. FM 875 Waxahachie, Texas 75167 Do the numbers, a lot of profit on this retail ready property. Getting a lot of interest for owner/s…

Started by Robert Hernandez

0 Oct 26, 2014

Seeking for an investor partner | 30% - 50% Cash on Cash ROI

I developed a unique software that helps me to search all over the internet (with thousands of sources of relevant big data) in order to fi…

Started by Jude R

12 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Maverick Robinson

LOOKING FOR PRIVATE FUNDING GOOD RETURNS OVER LONG TERM

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL YOU TRUE PRIVATE MONEY PEOPLE. I AM LOOKING TO PUT YOUR MONEY TO WORK FOR YOU. RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT BETTER THAN LEN…

Started by John Crowley

0 Oct 24, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service