This post is here for the many inquiries we get seeking multifamily funding. For those lenders and brokers on this website with funding for apartments, please respond and let me and everyone else here know what you have to offer!

Leaving LTV, credit score, and downpayment requirements would be great.

Thanks!

Views: 10506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with a real estate finance division. Please contact us for your financing needs. Usually 70% LTV. Other criteria is based upon each project.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

This was a great response. I'm sure I will be using some of the services listed here.

Hello Amy & REF Members!

We have several Investment contacts within the US that we utilize currently and their criteria will range from $150,000.00 to well over $800,000,000.00 for Projects in the US, Canada and International countries where US investment involvement is allowed. 

We do have access to 100% financing on certain Projects with strict criteria and ample documentation.

Most groups are seeking 5 to 12% interest from 1 to 30 years, some additional points may apply.

We tend to work more with Commercial or Business Projects and are NOT seeking to purchase properties at this time!

If I can be of assistance, please contact me by sending a brief of your project to linda.legacy.asset.solutions@gmail.com or call 407-340-2319 to discuss further.

Linda

Hi, I have funding for multifamily. up to 75% LTV and fico's 620+  Rate 3.40% Term 30/7 email request to  Alfred@AlfredPalafox.com  626-201-0125 

Thank you

Alfred

Hi Alfred, Could you email me more details, so I can better understand your request?  Barry@InstantFunder.com

Dear Amy Thornton

We actively invest and provide short, medium and long-term finance facilities to corporate and private borrowers globally who are able to clearly demonstrate viability and status. We boast extensive financial resources from our own and managed private funds and are therefore able to provide facilities specifically structured to generate far reaching financial solutions designed to stimulate business growth and maximize profitability.

Broker’s information:

If you are a  professional intermediary advisor Loan Brokers, Mortgage Brokers, Independent Financial Advisers, Insolvency Practitioners, Solicitors, Accountants, Lettings Agents, Estate Agents, Sole Traders or anyone else providing financial services and you have clients that would benefit from what our company offers we would like to hear from you.

Go to our Website B.J.Enterprises. http://www.bjenterprises.net  for all Company information or e-mail  enquiries@bjenterprises.net

We can lend construction, construction-to-perm, and acquisitions.  Minimum loan amount is $10MM.

Thank you for contacting B J Enterprises, please correspond directly enquiries@bjenterprises.net  with your full contact details and requirements.

For all Company information, Financial Examples and Procedures etc. go to our Website http://www.bjenterprises.net

B.J.Enterprises. Mr. Arjen Smit Marketing Officer.

Telephone +32 (0)2 550 34 40 Fax +32 (0)2 550 36 36

We recently funded a Distressed Multi Family in Houston, Texas in 10 Days from time of application- 70% Leverage, 11% interest only, 1 Pt in -1 Pt out. We are currently seeing a surge in the demand for Bridge Money. The Commercial Real Estate Market has a significant number of Repositioning/ Transitional properties investors were holding off on pursuing until the market conditions improved. With the recent positive economic indicators, investors are now more willing to risk their capital on these types of commercial real estate investments. Also, many conventional lenders are ceasing loan term extensions to properties that don’t meet bank underwriting criteria. Some of our clients are seeking bridge loans for discounted notes, partner buyouts or opportunistic purchases that need to close fast. We are the most experienced in the industry with this very active but tricky lending arena.  We actually work with real check writers.  We warn all of our borrowers to watch out! Many are impostors in this market that will only take your upfront money with no results. With our established investor relationships, we eliminate any doubts a client might have about a successful solution for their temporary borrowing needs. Our Investors are really funding all property types and classes with all scenarios nationwide. -Minimum loan amounts $1 million plus- up to 80% LTC/LTV- Cash out Available-Rates: Variable: Libor + Credit Spread or Fixed: Swap Yield + Credit Spread based on quality of property and loan characteristics, typically ranging from 5.75% to 13% - Interest only -1-3 year terms – 1 to 4 points –Non-recourse available for loans over 3 million – 2-4 week closings. Don’t waste your time with the imposters. Kimberly Kirk  kkirk@eleanorfinancial.com 866-732-5626 or cell 713-858-5556

Attachments:

Hi Amy,

My name is Joseph Jacobs. I am the VP at Team New York Capital Group. Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to promote the services my company provide.

Who We Are

Team NY Capital Group is a Commercial Finance Firm. Fortunately, we don't stop there. We offer Business Owners and Real Estate Investors alike an ever expanding array of services. TNYCG stands upon the firm belief that a helping hand can be, and often is, the difference between success and failure. Failure simply put, is opportunity missed.

What We Do

From mentorship and business advice to securing funding, TNYCG does what it takes to further your goals. We don't pretend to be experts, we utilize the expertise of individuals and organizations in their respective fields and teach you to do the same.  We turn our prosperity into your benefit.

How We Can Help

TNYCG provides you with a team of capable professionals to assist you with your various needs. Our goal is to add intrinsic value to your ventures and increase your potential for success on an exponential level. An opportunity is not such unless you recognize it to be so.

Programs And Services

Business Plans

Business Consulting

Business Funding

Mentor Services

Nationwide CRE Bridge Program

If you or anyone viewing this post can benefit from our services fill free to contact me at jrjacobs@teamnyinc.com or Ph. 336 567 9953

We wish to introduce you to Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA).
ADIA is currently partnering with reputable firms, organizations and private individuals through development of viable projects and taking advantage of investment opportunities globally. Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) is a globally diversified investment institution that is wholly owned by the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. ADIA manages a diversified global investment portfolio across more than two-dozen asset classes and sub-categories, including quoted equities, fixed income, real estate, private equity, alternatives and infrastructure.

Currently, ADIA wishes to re-invest its multi-billion dollar portfolio of local, regional and international investments globally through third party investors on a conventional loan basis of 3.5% interest rate annually throughout the duration of the funding period. Considering ADIA's long tradition of prudent investments, ADIA's decisions are based solely on its economic objectives of delivering sustained long-term financial returns. ADIA does not seek an active role in the management of the companies in which it invests, we only offer to extend funding on viable projects globally that can general up to 10% ROI per annum.

ADIA is an equal Global investor,as all interested parties with viable projects from any part of the world are welcome.

Best regards,

Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Managing Director
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
211 Corniche, PO Box 3600
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
hamedbin.zayed01@live.com

It is a pleasure and privilege to share with you our availability of funds for Commercial, Industrial and Business Financing. Equis Capital Finance acts as a broker for originating loans and leasing.

We are actively seeking new loan originations and are eager to help you and any of your clients looking for financing. Our fast, courteous service, and flexible terms can be of benefit to your clients.

Please call me if you have any questions or would like to discuss a particular scenario.

Continued Success, 

Marc Poirier

P.S.  I realize you may not be familiar with our work, so please see our website and some of our recent transactions at http://www.equiscapitalfinance.com/index.php/transactions

Marc Poirier
Business Development Manager
Equis Capital Finance
www.equiscapitalfinance.com

Local Tel:                      (647)547-7279
Toll Free 24hrs/7days    1-855-971-5165
Overseas Toll Free Tel: 001-855-971-5165
Cellular                         (416) 841-4157

marc@equiscapitalfinance.com
We will show you the way to success!  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by