Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dollars?

Views: 1879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

20-25% down is what I think could be considered as a general rule of thumb. Contact me for more info regarding stabilized commercial properties and borrowers in the middle ground between A-paper and hard money.

I can offer 75LTV and 80CLTV for that property type 100k-5M loan amounts. 

No DCR on loans less than 500k. 

Maya Tremblay

424-266-0675

mtremblay@velocitymortgage.com

You can go FHA with only a 3.5% down payment. Credit score 580+

Contact me at stonecreekfs@yahoo.com

Hi 

Subject to the desired rates and terms, down payment could be 10-25%

The property may also determine loan to value, which can effect to minimin down payment. 

Hope that help, or contact us at www.thefinancialmall.biz 

You are looking at 75% LTV.  Will need liquidity post closing and there are extra costs involved in purchasing an apt. complex.  Will need an environmental report.  I can do stated or low doc loan on this easy. 

Brenda Harper
cell: 972-877-6805
office:  972-246-8781

• Hi.  Typically, you won't see higher leverage than 75% on the purchase.  Thus, you'll need 25% cash down, plus show 6 months of cash reserves as well.  Factor in closing costs and lender fees as well.

Info@SimsCapital.biz

With my Private Commercial Lenders you will need 25% to 30 % Down payment depending

how strong your credit is & overall investor experience .........

Best Regards,

Reggie M

http://mclconsultanting.com

mclconsultanting@gmail.com

We offer Multifamily financing to 75% LTV / 25 % down payment. Loan amounts from $200k to $5mm. We are a direct small-balance commercial lender.

Look forward to working with you. omendez@cherrywood.com

10 to 20% to cover the LTV unless you are able to obtain some concessions from the seller that usually come with commercial deals,ensure that you do your due diligence and not over pay for the asset buy at a good basis that will entice a lender to say yes. Or do a pitch book and attempt to do a capital raise around the asset. http://www.tavaughncapitaladvisors.com

For a project like this, most likely you would need 25-30% down.

I  I have  lender who will do 80% loan from 250k to 2M

Email me at Sgriswold@omadaresourcegroup.net

Sondra Griswold

My company is currently looking forward to lend money for any deals concerning income producing commercial properties. WE CAN DO: * Deal sizes up to $100-100 Million * Rates as low as 4-5% both home and overseas. * 10-30 year terms * Broker friendly * Closing typically in under 3-5 workings day * for either personal or business loans, Purchase / Acquisition Loans, Refinance, Equity Cash Out, Rehab Fix & Flip Construction, 2nd Trust Deed,3rd Trust Deed, financing - funding - refinancing - purchase mortgage - cash our - Jumbo Loans - Super Jumbo Mortgage - personal loan - personal funding - credit card funding - merchant funding - merchant cash advance - equipment leasing - cash flow - rehab loans - fix and flip loans - Hard money loan - private loans.etc. Specific terms depend on the deal in question. We are very flexible, we would be happy to receive an Executive summary to see if you have any viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in Form of soft loans. I will be looking forward to hearing from you to discuss your loan scenarios.

​Best Regards
Gallaher Travis
MDG INVESTORS,INC
ADDRESS 10958 GAYOLA LANE​​ LAKESIDE, CA 92040
DIRECT LENDER,REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
Mobile: (760)-919-2800 Fax: 844-701-3059
Website www.mdginvestorsllc.com
Email mdgpropertyinvestmentsinc@gmail.com

20-25% minimum

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service