Admin's Discussions (538)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"You have two options... You can live in one of the two units for 12 months after pur…"

Admin replied 32 minutes ago to Looking to buy a duplex

2 32 minutes ago
Reply by Admin

"There is no such thing as a "guaranteed loan". If you advertise guaranteed loans on…"

Admin replied Jan 28 to

just now

"D Clark, I can say as the owner of this website that each person that has responded…"

Admin replied Jan 25 to Multifamily funding for a client in Brooklyn

12 Feb 3
Reply by WKL David

"Then why are you not listed above???"

Admin replied Nov 30, 2023 to Need Funding? Contact one of the Top Funding Sources on Real Estate Finance!

2 Nov 30, 2023
Reply by Admin

"In order for an individual or business to have an interest in a JV Partnership there…"

Admin replied Nov 26, 2023 to Bridge Loans for 1-4 unit Investment Properties - up to 70% LTV

3 Nov 26, 2023
Reply by Admin

"Good timing on this post! I just had a ridiculously bad experience with a company th…"

Admin replied Oct 11, 2023 to Need Rental/DSCR Financing? Check out our Program!

1 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by Admin

"Hi Reginald. This is Monty. Here is their email address: consulting5star@yahoo.com"

Admin replied May 31, 2023 to 80 HOTEL ROOM NEW EXPANSION RESTAURANT / BAR CONSTRUCTION WITH ALCOHOL LICENSE  Seeking $750,000 30 Years Term 12 Month Deferred Payments None Recourse 1% Fee Low Interest Rate Fast Closing NO UPFRONT

6 Jun 16, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"An FHA loan could potentially work to finance a triplex but the property will have t…"

Admin replied May 17, 2023 to Loan for Triplex

2 May 17, 2023
Reply by Christine Watson

"WKL David, Gina is asking for a construction loan, not a generic copy/paste reply th…"

Admin replied Apr 25, 2023 to Looking for small construction funding in Oregon

7 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

"I have to say that I agree. Van Kad please send a message to ADMIN (the Blue Shield)…"

Admin replied Mar 15, 2023 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service