"10 to 20% to cover the LTV unless you are able to obtain some concessions from the seller that usually come with commercial deals,ensure that you do your due diligence and not over pay for the asset buy at a good basis that will entice a lender to…"
"Hello Deborah, I hope that all is well, please email me this document back and I will try to have something back to you next week in the form of a letter of intent or interest. firstname.lastname@example.org
Post in this group for one reason and one reason only, if you are in need of a real estate loan.Post your request with any information that lenders and brokers need to know in order to get you financed. There are thousands of mortgage brokers and hundreds of lenders on this website. If you have a solid funding request, it will be answered!*Lenders and Brokers: DO NOT advertise here. If you see a funding request that you would like to help with, reply here or send a PM to the person in need of…See More
"Every commercial borrower has a different need and every commercial property is unique. We understandi every borrower and loan request fits into conventional lender guidelines. This is where Funding can make a difference.Our "All…"
Dominica - The Opportunity An experienced, reputable, international developer, with a proven record on building and operating resorts, is seeking a JV partner for a new resort project in the Caribbean. The developer, sales, marketing, design & build, branding and management are all in place. The Resort
• New 5 Star Resort in the Commonwealth of Dominica, with 80 keys comprising a mix of villas and apartments; a marina; restaurant, 2 bars, patisserie/coffee shop, spa and shopping.
• Top architects and world famous interior designers
• Prime name brand will operate the resort
• Initial construction work can start within 2 months of the investment
• The project will qualify for free funding via Dominica`s Citizenship-by-Investment Progamme (CIP)
• Fast track construction process using high quality per-constructed units shipped and erected on pre-prepared concrete foundations to a proven model
• Projection for 50% of the resort to be completed and operational within 2 years of start
• Sales via the sales of CIP (citizenship by investment) shares, timeshare and villa sales
• Guest services via the resorts rooms, marina, restaurants, bars and shops
The Asset Investment in the purchase of the real estate, with the asset held in the investors name, until repayment of the investment. The asset comprises :-
• 16 acres of sandy beachfront land
• significant recently constructed infrastructure, including a heavily constructed dock and a large building to form the main resort complex
• 20 minutes from local airport, 25 minutes to city, 20 minutes from Layou Gorge, rainforest trails and waterfalls
• The existing construction and land is valued at over $8 MM
• $5.6 million (includes closing fees) required to purchase the real estate as a hands-off JV with developer
• Initial US$5.6M funding returned to investor within 18 months
• Further US$5.6M (100% ROI) within the following 36 months OR a 20% stake in the resort, with completed resort valued at around US$70M by Year 5
This project would be entitled up to $50M in low cost funding via the citizenship program in Dominica.
Hello! I'm new here at realestatefinance forum, but not new on what I do. I would like to introduce myself to you and let you know about my services and hope that you might find them useful. You can visit my site at http://bigdealsconsulting.com/ and learn how I do business. We specialize in Alternative Project Funding for most types of projects, worldwide. We do not do Loans! Only Alternative/Creative Funding, in most cases Non-Recourse Forgivable Funding. I'm open to work with Consultants, Investors, Developers, High Net Worth Individuals, and the like, on any viable business opportunities. If you think my services are something that you can use for your own benefit or for your Clients benefit, please let me know. If not, I thank you anyway and best of luck in all your business endeavors! Cheers! To your service;