Marvin Baptiste's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi What is the exist strategy? "

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to Lanaina Apartment Building Investment $1,200,000

4 Mar 6
Reply by Marvin Baptiste

"Hello Wayne We have notice some of your posts seeking funding for various projects.…"

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to I NEED A LENDER WHO CAN FUND GOLF COURSES !!!!!

11 Apr 11
Reply by Harry Karll

"Hello The Financial Mall, LLC is a single platform of the most diverse lenders and i…"

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to Looking for lender to refinance property

11 on Saturday
Reply by CONSULTING FIVE STAR GLOBAL

"Hello The Financial Mall, have lenders that will exceed 80% refinance/cash-out, in T…"

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to Looking for cashout refi on rental

18 Mar 7
Reply by Tyson

"Contact The Financial Mall, LLC a platform of the most diverse lenders and investors…"

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

50 Mar 6
Reply by Marvin Baptiste

"The Financial Mall, LLC is a single platform to the most diverse lenders and investo…"

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

43 Mar 6
Reply by Marvin Baptiste

"Hello The Financial Mall, LLC is a single platform of the most diverse lenders and i…"

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to $22 million loan needed for cattle ranch. NOW!

7 Mar 21
Reply by WKL David

"Hello The Financial Mall, is a platform of the most diverse lenders and investors. …"

Marvin Baptiste replied Mar 6 to Residential Land Lot Loans

17 Apr 9
Reply by Felix Williams

"The Financial Mall, LLC is a platform of the most diverse lenders and investors. Whe…"

Marvin Baptiste replied Nov 21, 2018 to Who has Funding for real estate transactions over $1,000,000?

205 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by James Gibson

"AMEN, AMEN, AMEN The Financial Mall"

Marvin Baptiste replied Sep 2, 2018 to Who is direct? Who is a mortgage broker? Which one are you?

29 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Michael M

RSS

© 2019   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service