All Discussions Tagged 'real' (538)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

loan available for Real estate, construction, equity capital, working capital, development, project finance.

Our Finance company- a licensed mortgage brokerage office, specializes in the placement of commercial loans in Canada and the USA and some…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

0 Mar 14, 2013

Niche Commercial RE Lending - Mutlifamily and Apartment Complexes

I wanted to introduce 2 niche Commercial RE financing programs from the same lender that could fill a void for many investors (even FOREIG…

Started by Jared Rine

0 Mar 6, 2013

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an op…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Mar 1, 2013

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

0 Feb 27, 2013

Available - CRE loans for acquisition, refi, bridge, business and corporate

Specialties: USA: Hotels, retail, NNN, STNL, Multifamily, Industrial and commercial properties. Hotel PIP loans, full doc, stated income, e…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Feb 18, 2013

Seeking Funding for your Real Estate Project? $50k-$250k

We can raise $50k-$250k 0% interest for 6-12 months on a stated application. Its a stated application and no upfront fee's. Take a look at…

Started by Francisco Villa

3 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Johne Edward

Private Lending for residential real estate 1-4 units Trust Deed States only

Lending Criteria Property Considerations Primarily 1 to 4 unit residential rehab and resale properties Will consider multi-unit properties…

Started by Swanee Heidberg

0 Feb 11, 2013

The Price of Your Dream, Is It Worth It?

Government-backed SBA financing is offered to small businesses in order to make small business financing available with lower down payments…

Started by Bruce Hurta

0 Jan 26, 2013

Private Funding for all types of Commercial Real Estate Nationwide, loans up to $500M.

PRIVATE FUNDS FOR CONSTRUCTION, ACQUISTIONS, REFI, OIL, GAS, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY AND MORE!!!!! Joint Venture Equity Financing, DIP Financing…

Started by Gregory Wade

0 Jan 7, 2013

I'll give you 120 Days to FLIP your transaction

Real Estate Transactions -- Only!   Minimum of $1M, Max of $50M We will provide 100% funding of the A-B Transaction. Funding in all 50 st…

Started by James W. peterson

0 Jan 4, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service