All Discussions Tagged 'line' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Portfolio Line of Credit

Portfolio Line of Credit Request I have a client who owns 4 properties free and clear that is worth 940K and would like to get a line of c…

Started by Dwight McCaulsky

2 May 31, 2023
Reply by Reginald Truss

New! Ultimate Business Revolving Line of Credit

Your business is always evolving. Wouldn’t it be great to have access to a financial product with the flexibility to evolve with it? Now…

Started by Yvette Stephens

0 Jul 4, 2022

NEW BUSINESS LINE OF CREDIT-ALL CREDIT QUALIFIES

We have a new business line of credit. In light of the impact on lending from COVID-19, we want to add another possible working capital opt…

Started by Yvette Stephens

0 Jun 1, 2020

Business Acquisition Loan Needed for fitness GYM!

Hello, My team is looking for business only acquisition funding? Unsecured...no real estate attached. Fitness gym.....not franchised  Tamp…

Started by Chris Swain

11 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Martin Frank

Credit facility for lenders - to $100mm - USA only

USA only - for lenders with a bare minimum of $10mm current loan portfolio For bridge loan, SFR and MF lenders. Two programs: $10mm - $40mm…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Jan 31, 2017

Leveraging Securities, Money Funds & Mutual Funds to invest in Real Estate

Need money to invest in commercial real estate? We can process accounts as low as 150k but our sweet spot is $2mm and above. Virtually no m…

Started by Mike Lewis

0 Jan 31, 2017

Business Acquisition Financing for 1M+ Deals

I wanted to take a moment and highlight a few different programs and ways we assist clients in getting leverage for closing their acquisiti…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Sep 15, 2016

New Credit Line Program (5OK TO 5M) for New Construction General Contractors and Sub Contractors!

Fintech Lender that has developed an amazing credit line product.You know how most lenders wont lend to General Contractors and Sub Contrac…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Sep 10, 2016

Real Estate Investor FAQs

I get a lot of request for information about investor financing. Here's a link to some common questions along with our most popular loan pr…

Started by Lathea Morris

0 Jun 22, 2016

Line of Credit For Investors

Unsecured credit lines that can be used to purchase, rehab, and flip real estate, allowing you to leverage our resources to do more deals,…

Started by Chris Cambridge

0 May 10, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service