All Discussions Tagged 'financing' (709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Acquisition Financing for 1M+ Deals

I wanted to take a moment and highlight a few different programs and ways we assist clients in getting leverage for closing their acquisiti…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Sep 15, 2016

Construction and Long Term Mortgages - Low Rates Nationwide

Construction and long term mortgages at low rates nationwide 1,000,000 and above New financing platform  competitive market lending rates e…

Started by Admin

3 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

Construction and development loans in USA and Mexico 1,000,000 and above Commercial Mortgages

Construction and land development loans in USA and Mexico. 1,000,000 and above. Land and commercial mortgages on all different type of prop…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Aug 27, 2016

100% Investor Financing - Purchase, Improvements, Soft Costs

We at ReCasa Financial Group lend to real estate investors for the purpose of rehab, purchase and refinance. We offer a rehab loan program…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

3 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

Non Profit Seeking Funding Partners

Our current real estate business has been notified that our non profit for supporting affordable housing has been approved as of April of t…

Started by Linda King

4 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Note Financing

I have a portfolio of performing seller financed notes, all originated, underwritten and serviced by a nationally licensed mortgage company…

Started by Steve McFarlane

0 Aug 15, 2016

Seeking Equity Partner for Chehalis WA 20 units, Cash Flowing, Need Updated

We are putting under contract a 20 unit building in Chehalis WA it is Cash Flowing  and needs some updating, Which i can provide directly.…

Started by gordon meadows

6 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Real Estate Development Funding Needed

Kohala Enterprises is seeking funding for various projects in Hawaii from residential to commercial. Deals range from $5M and up with high…

Started by Christopher J Fernandes

31 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma.

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma. Property is a U.S.D.A. Repo 3 bed 1 bath under contract and in Escrow. I am converting to 3 bed 2…

Started by Chris Roberts

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Real Estate Investors, Business Owners: We have funds you need to succeed!

We offer a credit card funding program that can be delivered as early as 10 days. This isn’t your normal apply-for-credit-and-get-a-few-tho…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 26, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service