All Discussions Tagged 'Financing' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creative Is The New Currency

Funding can be one of the largest barriers to entry in the real estate business. I remember the very first time I walked into a lenders off…

Started by Bill Ham

0 Jul 28, 2013

Need money for your business? Looking to open a new one?

We are NOT a bank. We do NOT tie up your credit or possessions for collateralNO big up front fees!TENS of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in CASH to u…

Started by ProDS

0 Jun 6, 2013

New Jersey - Rehab Lending

Excited to Announce... ReCasa Financial Group is now offering  rehab financing in New Jersey!     Call today to learn about ReC…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 May 23, 2013

100% financing to MD, DDS and DVM....

We want you to know that we have a program that lends 100% financing to MD, DDS and DVM, 90% to all other DR, to open up a new practice or…

Started by Jonathan Casillas

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

Real Financial Problems......Real Financial Solutions

Have you been turned down by your banker? If you are looking for a commercial real estate loan or a non-real estate business loan, COMMERCI…

Started by Vern Dwight

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Pamela Paulson

PROJECT FUNDING - CRITERIA & PROCEDURE

PROJECT FUNDING - CRITERIA & PROCEDURE Project Criteria and Initial Information Required: 1) Funding for projects in: The United States…

Started by JP Provencher

0 Feb 8, 2013

I AM A FINANCIER - FUNDING RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS NATIONWIDE

Linkedin Profile Link To Schedule An Appointment To Discuss Your Current Project, You  can contact me at: 347-770-0189 Mondays through Frid…

Started by Denise Josephs

1 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Victoria Carruth

Free R.E. Software helps You Fund Your Deals

Hi Guys and Gals. Happy New Year! I've got some great news for you; Not only has my group of investors picked up another 90 homes, my frien…

Started by David Cathey

0 Jan 6, 2013

Commercial Loan Financing, Coast to Coast (No application fee)

Our group of professionals have nearly 100 years of commercial lending experience.......we speak finance-ese. We work one-on-one with clien…

Started by Vern Dwight

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Adrian Haid

Seeking financing for 2 small multi family in OKC, OK.

DIRECT LENDERS ONLY PLEASE Below are the basic parameters of the requested financing. 1. Two small contiguous multi family properties tota…

Started by Ed Franklin

0 Oct 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service