PROJECT FUNDING - CRITERIA & PROCEDURE
Project Criteria and Initial Information Required:
1) Funding for projects in: The United States, Canada, Caribbean Region, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Approved South Africa, Approved South East Asia, Approved Central Europe, other countries based on strength of project, financials and cash position, etc.
2) US$100Million and above capital requests preferred
3) New Development, Real Estate Acquisition, M&A, Select Film & Media, Credit Facilities (Plus Asset & Mine Monetization)
4) EBITDA Margin above 25% preferred
5) All documentation in English and Financial Information in U.S. Dollars
6) SEND ONLY THE FOLLOWING:
a. Project Name & Location
b. Capital Request Amount
c. One paragraph ONLY explaining the type of project
d. Your Cash on Hand:
What is Cash On Hand? Cash funds that are immediately available, and can be spent as needed, as opposed to assets that must be sold to generate cash. The amount of cash on hand determines what projects a company can undertake and what kind of funding solutions may be considered.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PROJECT FILES, ATTACHMENTS OR LINKS. SIMPLY SEND AN E-MAIL WITH EACH ONE OF THE ABOVE ITEMS TO: email@example.com
If a project does not meet the above criteria, or if you cannot provide ALL of the above initial required items in Item 6) -- we will not be able to review your project.
Some of our funding capabilities are listed on our website at www.seercompanies.com
1) Make sure your project meets the criteria listed above
2) Send only what is required in item 6 above within a standard email communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) If you follow these guidelines as requested, we will analyze your funding request and get back to you with proposed solutions based on the complete information provided
4) Step 1 Approval - At this point you will provide a Proof of Funds to support your Cash on Hand amount
5) You will select a course of action and we will then request additional project information
6) We will establish our preliminary interest based on the expanded information provided and get back to you with commentary
7) Step 2 Approval "Preliminary Interest to Fund" ... we will formally engage with you as a client.
SEER COMPANIES IS A MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT, CAPITAL ADVISORY, JOINT VENTURE SYNDICATOR & DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, WORKING WITH GLOBAL CLIENTS.