Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tired of all the "Brokers" here, give an ear and move forward.

We want to help you get to the next level as a passive investor. We find the investment for you to consider. You review and make the inform…

Started by Steven A> La Bella

3 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Garry Anderson

Broker looking to build relationships with Direct Lenders

Looking to build relationships with: Commercial Lenders who handle deals Nationwide and International Hard Money Lenders who handle deals n…

Started by Morine Lewis

1 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Garry Anderson

Seeking JV Partners - 115MM Euro Real Estate Project, Monaco

A fantastic and extremely rare opportunity has arisen in the Principality of Monaco, the chance to purchase a valuable real estate project.…

Started by Taylor Alexander Smith

0 Jan 5, 2013

I'll give you 120 Days to FLIP your transaction

Real Estate Transactions -- Only!   Minimum of $1M, Max of $50M We will provide 100% funding of the A-B Transaction. Funding in all 50 st…

Started by James W. peterson

0 Jan 4, 2013

Need a quick close with a balloon loan

Seeking to close ASAP, House under contract Desire 6 month Balloon Loan around 7-8% Regular bank loan taking between 45-60 days to close is…

Started by Jane Brod

2 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Ken and Ari Walker

Seeking JV Equity Partnership to capitalize on Multi-family and mixed-use income producing assets.

Terra Companies have been developing Urban income producing properties for the last twelve years and are now seeking an equity partner to c…

Started by Scott Niblack

0 Jan 3, 2013

Something for The Single Family Home Investor...

I have two new articles that I just posted on my website that you may enjoy. Here are the links: http://bestareainvestorsllc.com/?page_id=9

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Jan 2, 2013

HUUUUGE LTVs. Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

up to 80% Investment, 75% cashout, 80% Commercial South Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail all 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Started by Michael Shaw

0 Jan 1, 2013

100 % Financing On Oil, Gas, and Bio Energy Projects. Unlimited Capital Available

Serious principals only, Brokers Welcome and Fully Protected Only With Direct Link To Borrower Funding within 30 days serious inquiry’s  on…

Started by Don lango Sr

1 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by DONALD G ESTILL

***LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL RE PARTNER FOR VERY LARGE MULTIFAMILY ACQUISITION****

Good Day, I'm looking for a "SUPER"man . . . a Real Estate Partner & Mentor who is single, has a good amount of commercial real estate…

Started by Monique Rene Coates

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Monique Rene Coates

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service