Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NNN Ground Lease

I have a counterpart that is looking to purchase NNN Ground Leases 30+ year terms, if anyone know of or may have one that they are looking…

Started by Demetrius Simpson

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Joanne Guada

INNOVATIVE-BUSINESS FUNDING- GET THE FINANCING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS NOW

I HAVE MANY FUNDING FINANCING PROGRAMS TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT WE OFFER SEED FUNDING,BRIDGE FUNDING,APARTMENT FUNDING,ENERGY FUNDING,BRIDGE…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Mar 5, 2013

Foreign Nationals

Hi,  Does any one here know how to work out loans for wealthy foreign nationals with no credit history? Anything up to 8% will be fine. Pri…

Started by Ilan Lighthouse Real Estate

8 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Phillip Walker

Sri Lanka Real Estate

Hi if you buy house & property in sri lanka I can help you organize loans and get lowest price in the real estate market. Also availabl…

Started by Ishara de Silva

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Joshua Pang

Need funding for a Multi purpose Commercial building in india

We are requesting for a loan of around $10 million for a multi purpose Commercial building in a two tier city, It comprises of a hotel, com…

Started by purnachand valluru

3 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Joshua Pang

BUSINESS IN GREECE AND MORE

Greetings,   By way of introduction, we are a group of highly skilled professionals, with several decades of experience in our own specialt…

Started by TSOUTSOS COSTAS

2 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Joshua Pang

LOOKING FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTORS

We are looking for investors in Mexico City. Great return of investment for the purchase and sale of real estates. It is the most effective…

Started by Bufete Jurídico Inmobiliario

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Joshua Pang

Do you do 2nd's on collateral base with no up-front fees?

Looking for $40k for 2nd and light rehab.Will commit to short term (6-12months) at 18% interest. No up-front fees and all added into the lo…

Started by Carol Goetze

3 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Greg Sharp

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an op…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Mar 1, 2013

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

0 Feb 27, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service