Request Funding (5,370)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100% ASSET BASED FUNDING FOR COMMERCIAL INVESTING

I am looking for private lenders who will fund my commercial projects.  The funding will be based upon the assets only.  I am working on . …

Started by Alex Lucas

14 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

SEEKING $3500 for 50/50 split via Joint Venture Partnership

Yes, you read that correctly!  Turn $3500 into $5000 in a short time.  If you love Real Estate, but you would rather have someone else do t…

Started by Uncle Stevie Ray

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

CA Housing Development

We are brokers and our client is building homes in San Diego, Ca (5 minutes from downtown). All permits in place; a very seasoned developer…

Started by Roger Osnad

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Lets cut the small talk and get to the money, show me the money!

Good day ladies/gents, my name is Unisa Kamara and I currently reside in Leominster, Ma and I am an investor.   Leominister is an up and co…

Started by Unisa Kamara

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Private Money Investors

I am looking for Private money investors with the ability to make short term loans of $100,000.00 or less for a period of 12 months or less…

Started by Dreams Do come True

14 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

a deal in Costa Rica

a self storage facility and a C&G store...these are newly constructed as of 10 months ago...both are now cash flowing...have very close…

Started by Timothy

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Can someone refer me to a private money lender who would fund a double closing for 24 hours in the Cleveland Metro area?

The contracts for the properties I am working are non-assignable so I will have to fund the deal for a few hours so that both settlements c…

Started by Eric Sweredoski

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Looking for a mortgage loan/private lender on an owner-occupied residential property in Florida.

Need someone that will work with someone who is 2.5 years out of BK and has established good credit. 

Started by Amber Genesevich

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

urgent funding required

We had arranged funds from Singapore which did not happen.We have real estate properties in Delhi and Kolkata in India and needs USD 100M w…

Started by Jyoti Paul

14 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Hotel/Timeshare Resort loan needed

We are looking for up to $14 Million USD loan to complete Phase I and to start Phase II of a 130+ room Hotel and Timeshare on the beach in…

Started by Paul Doolan

11 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service