Request Funding (5,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Funding either JV or Loan or both.

I am seeking full funded 100% in the form of seed, start-up and capital to buy freehold land and develop them into real estate lots. I am…

Started by Aca Tuisamoa Vatanimoto

4 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Don estill

I have 10% down (400K) for 4M development project in Miami - Looking for best terms for balance 3.6M

I have a tremendous project ready to go in Miami. The purchase of two commercial buildings in Miami and improving them into a Cirque Du Sol…

Started by Richard Rossi

13 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Don estill

Construction Loans

We are looking for a $20M construction loan for an Events Center in Las Vegas next to a Sheraton our developer is now finishing. We are als…

Started by Chip Bonghi, Managing Member

16 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Don estill

Experienced Developer seeking $27 Mil for Urban Infilll Development

We are experienced developers with a private initiative of providing custom modular Single Family homes and Townhouses.  We are seeking $27…

Started by Al Canzater

11 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Don estill

NEED $3,000,000 FOR A EQUITY STAKE IN $20,000,000 PROJECT ON++ MAUI ++ GREAT NUMBERS

Please contact me at Ron@LovelyMauiHomes.com if you are interested in making money on Maui. This project has the funding for the rest of th…

Started by Ronald Stebbins

13 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Ronald Stebbins

Seeking funding for Memphis SFH portfolio. 140 homes with strong cash flow, lots of equity.

We have been offered a 140-home portfolio in Memphis. Owner is selling to help wrap up estate planning, and has a low cost basis in all pro…

Started by John Busser

5 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Versatile - CEO

Help Needed

I have 2.5 hectares of land in SW France. Originally I was going to build an equestrian centre and live there. Due to divorce that is not p…

Started by peter atkin

2 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by peter atkin

Help develop business in Ukraine.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine.   artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

1 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Ana V. Magalhaes

Funding for MF Apts & Self Storage Facilities.

Hello Everyone,   I'm a new member to this sight and I was brought here from my Linkedin page to find a better source for funding our deals…

Started by Redie Armon Jr.

19 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Redie Armon Jr.

I NEED PRINCIPALS AND NOT BROKERS SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING FINANCIAL SERVICES FOR MY CLIENTS PROJECTS

MY OFFICE IN IN THE PROCESS OF FUNDING,FINANCING,UNDERWRITING, CLIENTS PROJECTS THAT INCLUDE ENERGY PROJECTS,REAL ESTATE PROJECTS,BUSINESS…

Started by Edward Tuggle

5 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Don estill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service