Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Client Needs Loan Against Stockpile of Coal in Illinois

We have a client that owns a stockpile of coal in Illinois. The assets are worth about $1 Billion according to the valuation by an independ…

Started by Steven Richman

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Staurt Cahill

Seed funding required for property development

HI I am looking for seed funding. I have an opportunity in the property industry here in South Africa on the South Western Cape coast. I am…

Started by Andy

5 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Allen McClain

Looking for Lenders for Acquisition and Rehab in Baltimore, MD

Greetings, we are looking for lenders to fund the acquisition and rehab for homes in Baltimore, MD. With as little as $20k, we purchase and…

Started by William Charles Goodin

11 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

I'm looking for working capital for my business

I'm looking for working capital for my business, from $250,000 to $800,000. The money would be used to pay for transactions on properties…

Started by Jefffery Rivers

2 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by John Danzell

Columbus Ohio Portfolios need funding

We have 2 Free and Clear portfolios of properties in Columbus Ohio.  One is a buy, rent and hold model with 10 properties and a value of $4…

Started by Corey Finnie

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Jahmal

Need funding for my commercial projects

I am areal estate investor for 25+ years and invested all over USA. I have few projects in Southern CA which I am interested in aquiring th…

Started by Mona Gupta

18 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Jahmal

JV

Looking for a JV with an accredited investor.Big project ,good ROI.

Started by Salik Farber

9 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Vernon Jones

Rehab Funding Available.

Rehab- Construction Loans up to 80% of the purchaseup to 80% of the rehab costs3-60 Months Terms Min Loans offers 50kMax loan amount on thi…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Apr 8, 2015

LOOKING FOR JV PARTNER

Seasoned Realtor with over 10 years experience and now looking to invest in sfr and multi-units to fix and flip.  I need an sincere and ho…

Started by Michele Jefferson

12 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Kevin Yeats

CASH for your RE note

Hello, If you are holding a note and would like to sell it for CASH, please contact us. kharris@nowbookkeepers.com

Started by Karen Harris

0 Apr 2, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service