Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking funding in Ohio

Hello, do you fund real estate projects in Ohio?

Started by Darlena Rogers

44 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Jay Harris

LOAN EXPRESS

Hello, Are you looking for a loan? Are you are rejected by the Bank and you wish to have a loan to provide for your needs or establish and…

Started by Karen Nathan

0 Aug 7, 2016

LOAN OFFERS

Hello, Are you looking for a loan? Are you are rejected by the Bank and you wish to have a loan to provide for your needs or establish and…

Started by Karen Nathan

0 Aug 7, 2016

Cash Out Loans,

Get quick cash out on your investment property up to 75% of the appraised value. Only 15 days to close. www.GistGroupLLC.com Credit Scores…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Aug 7, 2016

Quick Cash Incorporated

Attention Business Investors We are as a body a private lender giving out both secured and unsecured loans at relatively low interest rates…

Started by Carey James

1 Aug 7, 2016

Looking for DIRECT lender that does "dirt" deals

We have good borrower who's land value in NY state is $3 million (140+ acres). Looking for $800,000 to finish subdivision, pay taxes and cl…

Started by bill morgenstein

25 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Funding Needed Residential Rehab Projects Central Michigan Area

I am seeking private funding for single-family residential buy,rehab,resell projects in the Central Michigan area.  Will entertain paying p…

Started by David Zamarron

40 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Looking for Funding of Investment Properties

I'm an REI located in San Jose, CA looking for creative financing for my continued acquisition of cash flow properties in Stockton, CA.  Pl…

Started by Steve Ehrsam

34 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Private Funding

I am purchasing a 31 unit multifamily and looking for 250k in private money, will discuss terms  

Started by Russell Fisher

38 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

Funding Sought for Acquisition and Rehab of a 14 Unit Apartment Building

I am currently seeking funding for the acquisition and renovation of a 14 unit property located in Springfield, Massachusetts. The funding…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service