Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get Your Loans To All Members Of The REIA's with The National REIC

The National REIC is looking to Partner up with a Hard Money Lender. The NationalREIC.com is an Organization that is currently growing and…

Started by John Zwirzina

0 Jun 12, 2017

No Upfront Fees - Real Estate Private Lending Source

We currently offer good programs such as Fix and Flip, Buy and Hold, Cash Out Refinance, Bridge Financing and others. We offer good rates…

Started by Steven Hall

0 Jun 11, 2017

Assisted-Living Facilities Development Projects

We are seeking assisted-living facilities development projects.  That need equity capital partners funding.  If you have such projects, ple…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Jun 9, 2017

Please Read

My name is Garrett W Diegel. You can search me out and read more about me from my website www.gwdinsandfin.com I do almost all types of…

Started by Garrett Wyatt Diegel

0 Jun 8, 2017

$50 million needed for sale-lease

I am looking to finance a $50 million real estate acquisition in upstate New York. Particulars:          Asset value $75+ million Credit:  …

Started by Brian Rinella

88 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Kevina Litaba

Rental Portfolio Term Loans

I have a source that provide attractively priced debt financing to residential real estate investors.  They offer low cost Credit Lines to…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Jun 7, 2017

Rental Portfolio Term Loans

I have a source that provide attractively priced debt financing to residential real estate investors.  They offer low cost Credit Lines to…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Jun 7, 2017

Hard Money

Client is seeking bridge loan for buying a home for 400,000 USD in NYC for one year...lender will hold 1st lien on this new purchase...any…

Started by Bob Tailor

3 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Bob Tailor

Income Opportunity - Eco-Friendly Building

We are seeking real estate professionals to provide investors,buyers and land owners for our low cost Eco-Friendly building solution with r…

Started by rob

0 Jun 6, 2017

From Admin: We need more VERIFIED Funding Sources!

Hi everyone. I have deleted most of the previous verified funding sources from that page on this website because they had been verified a…

Started by Admin

94 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service