Request Funding (5,298)

Featured Discussions

RULES FOR POSTING ON THE "REQUEST FUNDING" PAGE - YES WE NEED RULES NOW!

99% of posts on "Request A Loan" are from annoying mortgage brokers that just spam the page instead of keeping it as a page just for those…

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

I would like to purchase a small 8 unit apartment building. Cost will be $1.09 Million. I have good credit and 2 rental properties right no…

Started by Tina HastingsLatest Reply

Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho. Thank you!

Started by AdminLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

22.15%+ IRR - Seeking funding

Open to debt partner, JV or equity partner with an LP position.  $16MM project cost with 22.15%+ IRR within 18 months. 1.35+ equity multipl…

Started by Claudia Moore

0 on Thursday

WAREHOUSE LINES OF CREDIT AND EQUITY FINANCING

ATTENTION ALL HARD MONEY, MORTGAGE, & PRIVATE LENDERS...Are you in need of additional capital to lend to borrowers?? According to the I…

Started by Eric Oliver

0 Jul 6

urgently need a bridge or non-conventional loan

I own a condo apartment on the Upper East Side in Manhattan NYC. technically it is owned by an llc that is owned by my trust, I and my brot…

Started by Anton Glotser

2 Jul 4
Reply by Abrahim Valdemiro

Buying an 8 unit apartment building. How much down do I need? Can you help me with financing?

I would like to purchase a small 8 unit apartment building. Cost will be $1.09 Million. I have good credit and 2 rental properties right no…

Started by Tina Hastings

70 Jun 28
Reply by WKL David

Looking for a lender with 90%

Hi all, I have a client that would like to purchase a property to flip in Texas. He has great credit and completed 3 flips since 2021. He c…

Started by The Loan Center

7 Jun 28
Reply by WKL David

unsecured portfolio working capital loan

Simply, I own a multi state portfolio of rentals. I want and need to reinvest into many to drive up values and revenue. Redoing multiple lo…

Started by Ang K

3 Jun 28
Reply by WKL David

Joint Venture / Angel Investors

Hello  I am searching for joint venture or angel investors in order to help a few clients that are  just getting started and may have treme…

Started by Ray Steen

1 Jun 28
Reply by WKL David

Loan, BG -SBLC, Project Funding...

Good Day,We serve as an intermediary brokerage firm for project financing for mid to large-scale projects, seeking funding for projects wit…

Started by Rudolf Umert

0 Jun 26

Mid Year Opportunities

Are you looking for funding for your business or private needs, Globalfund has a lot of opportunities. Please let us know how we can serve…

Started by Debbie Mclnney

0 Jun 25

NEED FOR A GREAT CLIENT

owns his own title company good/excellent credit  needs$250/$350K   prefers interest only 6/12 month term Linda Wintersteen  602 330 1598 …

Started by Linda Wintersteen

3 Jun 17
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service