Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ONGOING FIX & FLIP SFR PROJECTS TAMPA, FL - REQUIRE VERIFIABLE PRIVATE LENDERS

ARE U A GENUINE PRIVATE LENDER LOOKING FOR REAL AVENUES TO INVEST/FUND ???   ONCE OFF OR ONGOING ???  ARE YOU A QUALIFIED INVESTOR ??? $40k…

Started by Sol Celender

0 Jan 18, 2015

ONGOING FIX & FLIP SFR PROJECTS TAMPA, FL - REQUIRE VERIFIABLE PRIVATE LENDERS

ARE U A GENUINE PRIVATE LENDER LOOKING FOR REAL AVENUES TO INVEST/FUND ???   ONCE OFF OR ONGOING ???  ARE YOU A QUALIFIED INVESTOR ??? $40k…

Started by Sol Celender

0 Jan 18, 2015

Off Market Flip and Fix or Buy and Hold (Cleveland, OH)

Details and documents located at the link below: Hot New Property Available, Check It Out Now @ http://123propertybuyers.com/p/29445

Started by Nelson L. Bruce

0 Jan 17, 2015

FREE Real Estate Investing Seminar

Real Estate Investing and Small Business Seminar this Saturday starting at 10am EST in the Springfield, VA region. For more information and…

Started by Fred

0 Jan 16, 2015

100% Financing. Startups OK Funds in 30 Days NO Upfront Fees!!

True Alternative Financing Unsecured Business Lines of Credit 100% Startup Financing  Unsecured business lines of credit for any reason inc…

Started by Ray Antonelli

0 Jan 14, 2015

Seeking For a Loan?

Private lender whose aim is to help those in financial distress.we provide funding for real estate, business, commercial, personal and all…

Started by michael glover

0 Jan 12, 2015

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited access for your deals - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards a…

Started by Dave VerSluis

1 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Richelle bombardier

JV partner to fund a huge Orlando Golf and Tennis Resort with 2500 entitlements!

I have 30 years in the appraisal, building, development and off market real estate industry. I am looking at purchasing a 1300 acre Golf an…

Started by Randy Hinkle

0 Jan 9, 2015

One to pass forard!

This is a very small request and a lot of you lenders wont need to bother, because it isn't so much of a money maker, it would be more lik…

Started by Jim Gavin

0 Jan 9, 2015

LOOKING FOR JV PARTNER

Seasoned Realtor with over 10 years experience and now looking to invest in sfr and multi-units to fix and flip.  I need an sincere and hon…

Started by Michele Jefferson

0 Jan 8, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service