Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rehab Loan Requests for Residential Properties located in the following States....

Do you live in the following? Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC? I'm looking for viable projects to fund. Quick Reviews and Fast Closin…

Started by Trina George

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

direct private lenders needed in FL

I have quite a few clients in need of funding nationwide but particularly in FL for single family and commercial purchases and refis, if yo…

Started by Peter Abraham

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Acquisition, Commercial, Bridge, Hard Money, Term Loans, Debt, Equity, Debt and Equity, J V Available within US & CANADA. LTV up to 85%. .

Commitments available within days and fast closing. No Exorbitant Upfront  Fees !  Real Estate Financing, Construction Financing,Raw Land…

Started by Anil Kumar S.A

32 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

CT subdivision

Looking for private funding, bridge loan, possible equity partner for approved subdivision that is mixed use, needs to be re-engineered to…

Started by keith grimaldi

8 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Leveraging Capital Markets

My team within a capital group is raising millions of dollars in the capital markets for various projects.  We have raised money for entire…

Started by Jason Ross

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Direct funding is currently available in Oregon and Idaho!

Right now I have $70,000 that I am willing to lend personally. If you currently OWN a commercial or residential income property and need to…

Started by Patrick Harding

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

CONSTRUCTION FUNDING FOR BUILD-T0-SUIT PROJECTS & ACQUISITION OF SINGLE TENANT ASSETS

Through a joint venture Construction Build-to-Suit platform, we can provide the ability to create new opportunities for your development…

Started by Joel Riddle

0 Oct 10, 2013

R.E. Equity Investment

I am a San Francisco Gen. Contractor with exp. & expertise, seeking Hard Money Equity Investor(s) Partners for R.E. Investment Syndica…

Started by ANTHONY PAPPAS

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by eric.monrison

What is Your Mortgage Rate on Your Primary Residence?

ReCasa Financial Group has an advantage over other lenders as we are able to shop around for you for real estate loans! Non Rehab Loan Prog…

Started by Nikki Hauenstein

0 Oct 9, 2013

REHAB LOANS IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON

We will finance up to 85% LTV for investors looking for fix and flip money. We also have a rehab product that we can utilize to finance the…

Started by George Albert Florit

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by eric.monrison

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service