Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We have Cash to Close Your Loan and Quick Approval Times

Apartment 5 Units+,Retail,Mixed Use, Automotive, Warehouse,Office ,... Direct Lender offering Stated Commercial Loan Program to vested owne…

Started by Dee Duncan

0 Mar 12, 2014

GET FUNDING FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN 3-7 DAYS!!!

Loan Solutions for your Small Business   We have several loan programs tailored for small businesses. In today's economy, you have to know…

Started by Mckenley Washington

0 Mar 12, 2014

Looking for Commercial Real Estate Deals to Fund

To those who are looking to invest or acquire commercial real estate, here is what I am looking for to fund.  1) Projects where the sponso…

Started by Jason Ross

0 Mar 12, 2014

Nationwide 65% ARV Lending ( Major Cities Perferred) Direct Lender

65% ARV Lending Nationwide ( Major Cities Perferred)Rehab and Purchase IncludedInterest Only PaymentsRates starting at 12%Terms 12-60 month…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Mar 12, 2014

Looking for Private Capital for Real Estate Development Company

CFRE Properties, LLC is a residential real estate developer based Maryland. We purchase distressed single family homes at low cost and reno…

Started by Sean Richway

0 Mar 12, 2014

Funding

Hi I'm a community real estate developer that buys houses for pennies on the dollar and we borrow money from private individuals to purchas…

Started by Doug Hall

0 Mar 11, 2014

Actively Looking to fund Fix and Flips in Southern CA

LOCATIONS:            Southern California  LOAN AMOUNTS:     $100,000 to $1,000,000 (up to $2MM for experienced Sponsors) LOAN TO VALUE: …

Started by Kevin Puder

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Kevin Puder

MULTIFAMILY LOAN RATES REDUCED

Nationwide Multifamily – five units and up Loan amounts - $300,000 to $20,000,000 Interest rates:     5 year fixed – as low as 4.12%     7…

Started by Ronald Cerreta

0 Mar 11, 2014

Cash Out of Investment Properties (877)570-5594

“Get quick cash out on your investment property up to 50% of the appraised value. Only 15 days to close. NO Credit check”. ask for Arden 87…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Mar 11, 2014

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service