I have a client that wants to put, 4-6 multi-family units inot one loan. who does this?

Views: 468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sure know that I do these loans, with Hard Money that is.  Not sure where these units are located but if in Northern California I can help.  Do you know if your client has good FICO scores?  If so, I could possibly refer you to a good Lender who could do the loan with better interest rates. 

Best, Forest - The Guy in the White Hat

(707) 523-2099

We would need more info. We cover all 50 states.

Hello Jonathan,

Here is my scenario:

Actually my client is looking to purchase a bundle of properties. They are a total of 6. 4 of them are 4plex's, 1 is a 5-plex, and the other is 1-6-plex. These units are in the state of Missouri. The purchase price is $350,000. The DTR is running about 2%. they will be putting 25% down. They have good credit.

They are not wanting private or hard money, they have access to those funds. Let me know if this is of interest.

Thanks

Cathy

I can be reached at 303-638-7814.

Hello Sherry,

Here is my scenario:

Actually my client is looking to purchase a bundle of properties. They are a total of 6. 4 of them are 4plex's, 1 is a 5-plex, and the other is 1-6-plex. These units are in the state of Missouri. The purchase price is $350,000. The DTR is running about 2%. they will be putting 25% down. They have good credit.

They are not wanting private or hard money, they have access to those funds. Let me know if this is of interest.

Thanks

Cathy

Hello Alex

Here is my scenario:

Thanks

Cathy

You'll need to find a portfolio lender for this loan type.

Hi Cathy,

Hard Money Mike 443-838-9563

up to 80% Investment, 65% cashout, 80% Commercial

South Ft. Myers FL. Since 1971. fishermike50@gmail

all 50 states. JUST LIVING THE DREAM!

Hi Cathy,

I would like to learn more and look forward to hearing from you  Please contact me at diane@mosheassociates.com.  I work with a group of lenders that provide recourse and non-recourse loans.

Thanks,

Diane

Hello Diane,

Here is my scenario:

Thanks

Cathy

Hello Philip,

Here is my scenerio:

Thanks

Cathy

I can be reached at 303-68-7814.

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank. We have a real estate finance division. Send me an executive summary

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Thank you. But my client has moved on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service