looking for a conventional commercial loan and/or investment

I have 2 deals right now

first is a strip mall in Long Island NY, its got 9 of 10 stores occupied and is generating about an 11% cap rate

selling price is 1,050,000 $ I need a conventional 30/70 or 35/65 LTV commercial loan. buyer does not own any property at the moment and does not wish to give personal guarantee but otherwise he qualifies financially and is liquid

the other deal is a strait investment, I offer to 50/50 on all initial investments, I also offer preferred payment position and ALL deals are backed by real-estate with at least double the value of the investment.

Views: 774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank owned by Jeffrey B. Freis Attorney at Law. It has an active real estate finance division. We are very experienced in the financing of Projects like yours.  Please contact me to discuss your financing needs.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

I like that he is liquid.  This seems like a great deal, sans the lack of experience, it seems.  I could be wrong about that.  Would you like to email me at jason@keelinternationalenterprises.com to discuss this?  

Hello,

Regarding your funding request,  Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me to visit the company website for more info on direct funding, asset protection, credit repair, business solutions and much
more  because our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.Email#  mrs.slavengillian@gmail.com
(Serious Inquiries Only)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service