Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

Any DIRECT LENDERS out there offering this product? The investment property is located in Boise, Idaho.

Thank you!

Views: 1690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does your closing date ticks around and wish you had someone to help finance that deal? Fix and Flip, Buy and Hold, Cash Out Refinance, Bridge Financing, Gap Financing and others are available. We offer good rates and terms, with an interest only payment option. So if you have a deal under contract or deals you are looking out, it will be in your best interest to forward the summary of your deal, the ROI, and exit strategy, which are the most important information we need.

Nevada Real Estate Finance, LLC
P: (775) 882-9376
W: www.nvrealestatefinancellc.com
E: info@nvrealestatefinancellc.com

Have you been searching for a loan without success and wasted lots of time????

Seeking cash to expand your business and open one????

Do you have clients and relations that need funding????

Are you looking to expand your business or have your own dream business???

Contact me today and get funded without delay.

As per the loan we lend at a rate of 5% with no prepayment penalty.

Borrower must be above 18 years of age with a good job and salary.

I lend a minimum of $50,000 and a maximum of $5,000,000 for individuals and $20,000,000 for companies.

I give out both secured and unsecured loans for a duration up to 20 years.

I have been lending for over 20 years now and will like you to please send down the following so we can wire the loan application form to
you and proceed.

You can also make reference to your friends, clients for brokers and family who wants to finance any kind of project to contact me.

Please see attached documents for more info and have the loan application filled and submitted immediately to proceed.

Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com

Regards.
William Matos.

904-758-7120

Unfortunately not.  90% C/O doesn't exist.  Most I've seen thus far is 80% and that's with a strong cash-flowing asset and a strong borrower - Info@SimsCapital.biz

how much are you seeking for the product?

Good evening I hope all is well.  I notice this is a request is almost 2 years just checking just to see if you are still in need of service if so please reach out to me.

Look forward hearing from you soon. 

Be Well !!

Respectfully,

Debra

I'm a project funder as well as financial lender. My funds are purely earned from private and corporate investment portfolios under my direct jurisdiction. With my group capital fund I can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your business plan.
I'm seeking means of expanding and relocating my business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. I'm very much interested in your PROJECT provided you will assure me of the security of the investment fund.
I'm only looking at investment opportunities within the range of $1M - 500 Million and above. Email me and provide me with a Comprehensive Business Plan, Project Executive Summary and amount required for investment. We will review for possible approval and funding.
I offer project finance and business loans to companies and individuals worldwide with viable Comprehensive Business Projects/Proposal on considerable terms. I welcome your inquiries at any time regarding any financial solutions you may seek, as I have many opportunities that can exceed your expectations in all of the areas we represent.Thus: The borrower will be dealing directly with my Financial Consultant or Fiduciary Agent and Bank at all stage after approval of the investment fund by my Group.

Contact me for urgent funding today via email at: quickcashunlimited@gmail.com
Rest assured credibility in service is our watch ward.!

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Loans with a low interest rate and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured).  Apply today at http://royafinance.com/ or write us at jimlender@royafinance.com wanna talk to an agent call us with any of these numbers    +15105747413

Hello, are you in need of Real Estate and other Financing means for your Deals/Projects and Jobs?? 
Financing for Flips/Bridge/Purchases/Start-ups/Consolidation/Debt/Projects of all forms. 
Please contact us today and you will get your need in 48 hours no delay. 
Email: william.investcointernational@yahoo.com

Regards. 
William Matos. 
INVESTCO INTERNATIONAL, INC 
FLORIDA, USA. 

YES, contact me at 

BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM

Hello My name is James R Barkley, i am the managing Director of FINANCE OUTSOURCE SERVICE LLC,. Are you looking for Mortgage loans, Real estate loan, Loan to purchase propertied or start business, Personal loans to pay up debts and bills? I am here to help you with a low interest rate contact me through my email address financeoutsource@hotmail.com for more info.

Yes, email me grace.d@quickcapitals.com

Hello,

My company is currently looking forward to fund  any deals concerning income producing commercial properties. WE CAN DO: * Deal sizes up to $100K-500 Million * Rates as low  as 5% both home and overseas. * 10-30 year terms * Broker friendly * Closing typically in under 3-5 workings day * for either personal or business loans, Purchase / Acquisition Loans, Refinance, Equity Cash Out, Rehab Fix & Flip Construction, 2nd Trust Deed,3rd Trust Deed, financing - funding - refinancing - purchase mortgage - cash our - Jumbo Loans - Super Jumbo Mortgage - personal loan - personal funding - credit card funding - merchant funding - merchant cash advance - equipment leasing - cash flow - rehab loans - fix and flip loans - Hard money loan - private loans.etc. Specific terms depend on the deal in question.  We are very flexible, we would be happy to receive an Executive summary to see if you have any viable project we can finance and partner together by making financial investment in Form of soft loans.

Kindly contact me!!! For more information 
Randy M Frank 
Mortgage officer & Financial Service LLC
Email: Rmf_martin@aol.com
Contact Number: +1 (949) 441-4596

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service