Tom Sheppard's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Send details of the deal to my email address Contact@pioneerfinancellc.com"

Tom Sheppard replied Feb 15, 2020 to Seeking 100% funding $2 million for (new construction) resident assisted living facility

7 May 2, 2020
Reply by Archie David

"Send details of the project to my email for review Contact@pioneerfinancellc.com"

Tom Sheppard replied Feb 15, 2020 to Require Construction Loan-Tasmania-AU

4 Mar 14, 2020
Reply by Wilson Curtis

"Contact us for your quick loan BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDIN…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to

just now

"Contact us for your quick loan, BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDI…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Financing needed

9 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Tom Sheppard

"Contact us for your quick loan BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDIN…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Need fix and flip funding in Florida

34 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Victor Shipman

"contact me and we will discuss BRIDGEPIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM BRIDGEPRIVATELENDING…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

60 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Ollie K Scott

"YES, contact me at  BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM "

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 9, 2018 to Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

55 Jul 5, 2023
Reply by David `Colvin

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address BRIDGE…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3, 2018 to Looking For Best Fix and Flip/Private Money Loans

15 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address,  BRID…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3, 2018 to looking for an ARV loan in Penselvania

4 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Tim Manoogian

"I can help you with the loan you seek, do contact me through my email address BRIDGE…"

Tom Sheppard replied Aug 3, 2018 to Looking For Hard Money Lenders And Private Investors! Ready To Start! Plenty Of Houses Available In The Area! Experienced Investor That Will Keep Getting You Fast Returns On Your Money! Contact Me!

22 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by WILLIAM A. MILLER

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service