Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dollars?

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

20-25% minimum

Depending upon the city that you are purchasing and the performance of the asset, you may can stretch to 80% LTV leverage.  We work with lenders who can offer this product:  SimsCapital.biz

Info@SimsCapital.biz

25% down here at BOFI Federal Bank.  If you'd like more info, please call 617-833-1565 or email me at ndumont@bofi.com

Do you find it difficult looking for a hard money or private money lender to finance your deal which you have been longing to close? Does your closing date ticks around and wish you had someone to help finance that deal? Or Tired of dishonest lenders out there? Then you have to consider working with one of my private money lenders.
So if you have a deal under contract or deals you are looking out, let me know and I may help you achieve your real estate financial freedom.Feel free to contact me so we can work towards achieve it. Contact me for more information on,
douglluca@yahoo.com

Generally 20 -25% down plus closing costs and fees.

If you need some help in securing funding, contact me at:  Tom Wood   TJW Capital   funding.tjwcapital@gmail.com  203-691-9253

Please I will like you to contact this lender after watching the youtube link below I can guarantee you your search for a reputable and more reliable lender will be in the past after contacting this great company there email addresses are borrow@lendinvests.com and invest@lendinvests.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbia5HNtmTg

www.scotsmanguide.com/commercial/LenderSearch/HardMoney.aspx

Check out Scotsman Guide

You can use the search filters to find Lenders to each %LTV

www.scotsmanguide.com/commercial/LenderSearch/HardMoney.aspx

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service