Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

With good credit and solid income, what percent down payment would be needed to buy a small apartment complex for less than a million dollars?

Views: 1879

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depending upon the city that you are purchasing and the performance of the asset, you may can stretch to 80% LTV leverage.  We work with lenders who can offer this product:  SimsCapital.biz

Info@SimsCapital.biz

25% down here at BOFI Federal Bank.  If you'd like more info, please call 617-833-1565 or email me at ndumont@bofi.com

Do you find it difficult looking for a hard money or private money lender to finance your deal which you have been longing to close? Does your closing date ticks around and wish you had someone to help finance that deal? Or Tired of dishonest lenders out there? Then you have to consider working with one of my private money lenders.
So if you have a deal under contract or deals you are looking out, let me know and I may help you achieve your real estate financial freedom.Feel free to contact me so we can work towards achieve it. Contact me for more information on,
douglluca@yahoo.com

Generally 20 -25% down plus closing costs and fees.

If you need some help in securing funding, contact me at:  Tom Wood   TJW Capital   funding.tjwcapital@gmail.com  203-691-9253

Please I will like you to contact this lender after watching the youtube link below I can guarantee you your search for a reputable and more reliable lender will be in the past after contacting this great company there email addresses are borrow@lendinvests.com and invest@lendinvests.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbia5HNtmTg

Buying Multifamily/Small Apartment Complex.........you will need either:

~25% Down  75 LTV (Loan to Value)......OR.....If you can come up with 10%.....Get private side loan of 10% or Gift from family.....& have Seller Carry Back 5%.

Call me & I can help!

Warm Regards..............Cindra Ranieri  VELOCITY CAPITAL  818 338 9784 Office/310 924 5043 cell

Hello, I can help you secure the loan you seek

You can get in touch with me at bridgeprivatelendingllc@gmail.com

web address: bridgeprivatelendinglp.com

We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 15,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $5,000 to a maximum of $500 million. Loans with a low interest rate and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured).  Apply today at http://royafinance.com/ or write us at jimlender@royafinance.com wanna talk to an agent call us with any of these numbers    +15105747413

contact me and we will discuss

BRIDGEPIVATELENDINGLLC@GMAIL.COM

BRIDGEPRIVATELENDINGLP.COM

For Multifamily/Apartments we need 25% DOWN. OR....If Seller Carrys back 5% on note.....then
buyer only needs 20% Down. We Allow 80% CLTV Combined Loan to Value.

NO INCOME VERIFICATION.....NO BANK STATEMENTS (except one current to show Deposit & some reserves).
NO TAXES.....NO DTI.....NO DCSR if loan under $750k!....& NO POINTS!!!

Please call me:

Cindra Ranieri
Velocity Mortgage Capital
www.velocitymortgage.com
818 338 9784

My name is James am the Managing Director of FINANCE OUTSOURCE SERVICE LLC located in Nevada USA and my lending interest rate is 6 percent. You can email me the amount you seek as loan and the repayment duration if you are interested in my service.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service