All Discussions Tagged 'realestatefinance.ning.com' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO DOC STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS

NO DOCUMENTATION / STATED INCOME – NON BANK DIRECT LENDER COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE FINANCING: $100,000 - $5,000,000! Offering flexible, fast…

Started by Admin

4 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Daniel Feingersh

Funding For Anything!

The Funding Company offers unsecured funding programs based on your personal credit. Send a current copy of your 3 bureau credit report to…

Started by Admin

2 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by Rick Fuller

Union Capital Funding – Direct Lender $1MM to $50MM plus!

We wanted to introduce you to Union Capital Funding. We are a premiere direct CMBS lender to the commercial real estate industry with a pro…

Started by Admin

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

Asset Backed Lending Partners is looking for a few good Brokers!

ABLP is a Private Direct Portfolio Lender. So what does that really mean for you? You are dealing directly with the capital source and dec…

Started by Admin

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Kenneth Brown

DIRECT LENDER - COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INCOME PROPERTIES

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

2 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

Get 100% funding for your deals. No collateral required!

We provide unsecured business lines of credit that can be used to invest in real estate, rehab, buy equipment, advertising or any other com…

Started by Admin

4 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Carole L Singh

Direct Lender - Commercial and Residential Income Properties

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by James Ali

Get 100% Funding For Your Deals. No Collateral. Get Your Funding From Financial Saver Network.

Financial Saver Network, Inc is an out of the box business consultant and strategic financial company that can obtain personal unsecured fu…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 16, 2015

DIRECT LENDER WITH GREAT LOAN PRODUCTS TO KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR!

Lantzman Lending is ready to bring your business to the next level with our competitive and efficient investment loan products! Please emai…

Started by Admin

0 Jan 5, 2015

FAKE PEOPLE, FAKE LENDERS, SCAMS TO STAY AWAY FROM!

Liars and cheats are an unfortunate part of every business from insurance, to stocks, to the legal and automotive professions, as well as m…

Started by Admin

5 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Todd Wage

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service