All Discussions Tagged 'quick' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who Needs A 1 Year Interest Only Fix and Flip Loan Light Docs!! Close Fast!

I'm direct to a mortgage lender in Seattle offering great Fix and Flip loans plus hard money refi's on SFR and 1-5 multi unit's NOO deals o…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Nov 29, 2018

NO Tax Returns NO Paystubs NO Asset Statements EVER REQUIRED!

“QUICK FIX” 1 Year Interest-only Bridge Loan to $2m/75% LTV NO minimum credit score Close FAST NOT hard money Single family homes (nonowne…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Aug 10, 2017

Is A Private Money Loan Considered Cash?

A private money loan is basically considered a cash sale by the Seller, making the possibilities of closing the deal more certain.  The o…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

2 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Ken and Ari Walker

Any transactional funding source for multifamily properties?

Does anyone know of a lender, or can refer one, who does transactional funding for multifamily properties? I'm a REI investing in Chicago l…

Started by JM Rodriguez

14 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Juan Guzman

Funding for new build Texas 4plex - cash flowing very well!

Hello,I am looking for the quickest funding process with the least out of pocket costs (lower than the typical 25% down).  Please only cont…

Started by Chris Harp

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Small amount needed for 90 days- $13,000

I'm dealing with a flaky lender and no longer have time to wait on her. The "lender" is not seasoned and doesn't know what she's doing, and…

Started by Erin Naome

3 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David Perryman

Just got accepted offer and need financing!!

We just got an accepted offer on a 9 property portfolio in Milwaukee, WI all 1 and 2 unit properties.  The purchase price is $700k and we a…

Started by JJ

16 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by BENET FORD

Hard/Private money needed for rehab project in upscale neighborhood

My name is Michael Lee and I'm the owner of Latitude 33 Investments in Phoenix, AZ.  We are a real estate investment company focusing on re…

Started by Michael Lee

9 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

Quick Closings Available For Oil Projects In The US...$500,000-$3.5M Available

Oil projects have the capability for big returns. A successful well can provide many years of cash flow. Besides the ongoing cash stream, o…

Started by Tiffany Williams

0 Nov 19, 2013

Hard Money closing 14 to 45 days for Commerical Projects!!

Our firm has private lenders(for loans only) who can fund Commercial Projects for USA deals ONLY. Assisted Living, Golf Courses, Hotel/Mote…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Sep 25, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service