All Discussions Tagged 'partnership' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Partner: Impossible

OK.  Play the theme from Mission: Impossible in your head. Now that you have that theme in your head, do you have a partner that seems imp…

Started by Kevin Yeats

3 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Victor Gresham

IF YOU HAVE THE CASH, I HAVE THE CREDIT!!!

I am a seasoned developer that specializes in purchasing, renovating, and refinancing apartments for the long term. I have excellent person…

Started by Troy Jeanmard

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Seeking Partner For Multifamily Acquisitions

We're looking for partners to go in with us on multifamily acquisitions in Florida. This is an opportunity to get into the syndication busi…

Started by Walter de Milly

3 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Jason Carlson

Seeking Accredited Investors for Exciting New Program

Our company is seeking a small handful of accredited investors at $50K each who are interested in participating with us in our pre-syndicat…

Started by Walter de Milly

2 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Moye

Seeking Funding for Off Market Mobile Home Park.

I am seeking Equity funding for acquisition of cash flowing mobile home park with opportunity to double NOI within 2 years. Current NOI $18…

Started by Charles Larkin

11 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Ranchinskiy Vasily

New Preferred Equity program for Commercial Properties - $100,000 to $600,000 Available

This is a brand new program offered by a direct lender. This equity kicker can be used to top off a new commercial bank loan to 75% LTV for…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Mar 7, 2014

$12M Joint Venture Partners Wanted (Tampa )

I'm a full - time real estate investor looking for Joint Venture Partners to help me fund $12M real estate closing transaction on multifami…

Started by James Levy

7 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Latif Kassam

Seeking genuine Joint venture investor for REO or short sale flagged hotels from the bank

Looking for a equity partner where the investor would initially function as the investor for 100% of the project cost (to buy direct from t…

Started by Latif Kassam

0 Feb 27, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service