All Discussions Tagged 'of' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking $600K Loan on Asset Value at $3.5M - Best Location.

Single Family Residence(SFR) property located in Beverly Hills,CA 90210 - acquired 14 years ago. 1. Seeking Lender for $600k operational/co…

Started by Nic

18 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by George Mallory

Up to $200k UNSECURED Line of Credit - With 6 to 12 Months INTEREST-FREE

Yes, it's true!  Basically FREE Capital for at least 6 months, if not longer. Think of your normal credit-card, but with a HUGE limit.  Dep…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 May 3, 2015

Don't let lack of funds ruin your chances at SOLID, HONEST PROFITS.

Get the maximum cash available for all of your real estate or business needs. No restriction on the use of funds. Use for down payments ass…

Started by Mike Haines

0 Mar 12, 2015

Proof of funds for 15K

I have a customer who needs proof of funds deposited into an account for about 3 days and already has money but is required to have a certa…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Dec 1, 2014

$500K Funding Sought for Redevelopment of Single Family Homes in Connecticut and Florida

I have over 5 years of experience in residential redevelopment and am seeking funding of $500K to expand my work and take advantage of the…

Started by Nancy Horanzy

12 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

SEEKING PRIVATE LENDER WHO KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOOSE EVERYTHING- URGENTLY NEEDED!

Urgently searching for private lender willing to believe in me and take a chance! All records and any documents needed can be notarized and…

Started by Richelle bombardier

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by LAMBERT INCORPORATED

Hedge Fund Real Estate Finance Line of Credit up to $3 Million

Hedge Fund Real Estate Finance Line of Credit up to $3 Million Rehab lines of Credit up to $3 Million. Client must have completed 3 rehab/f…

Started by Arnold Walker

1 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Nancy Sewell

Unsecured Funding for your real estate!!

We can provide you with capital up to $175k in 7-10 business days! We can even repeat funding up to 3 times within 90 days. Unsecured, so N…

Started by Kyle Rome

7 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Alex Lucas

New Real Estate Line of Credit - Perfect for Acquisitions and Rehabbing

Brand new loan program, now accepting applications nationwide for acquisitions and rehabbing financing that incorporates a combination of a…

Started by Mike Haines

2 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Mike Haines

Asset Based Lending

*No Up-front fees *No Application fees   Asset-bas…

Started by Arnold Walker

0 Jun 14, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service