$500K Funding Sought for Redevelopment of Single Family Homes in Connecticut and Florida

I have over 5 years of experience in residential redevelopment and am seeking funding of $500K to expand my work and take advantage of the current market conditions.  

These funds will be used to acquire and renovate single family homes for resale to families buying their first homes.

My target markets are northern Connecticut and Naples, Florida.  Both markets are recovering at a healthy rate and there is a shortage of affordable inventory.

My passion is to take distressed properties and turn them into "new" homes for families at affordable prices.

My background is in real estate law as a paralegal and I possess a broad knowledge of residential construction.

Thank you for your consideration.

Nancy Horanzy

Affordable Renovations, LLC

860-413-9917/860-888-4166

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Nancy,

Maybe a line a credit would be best for this.  Please email me at floresjavier00@gmail.com for more information.  

Thanks

Javier

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. is a private investment bank with an active real estate finance division.  Contact me to discuss your Project.

Jeffrey B. Freis, President
Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc.
Tel: 914 967-9235
Fax:914 798-6670

Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals are not a United States Securities Dealer nor Broker nor US Investment Adviser.  Jeffrey B. Freis Associates, Inc. its affiliates and principals is a Consulting Firm. All Emails and related correspondence are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. We do not intend to, nor do we, provide investment advice or counsel to any particular transaction. 

Hello nancy,i can help you with the funding if you are intrested get back to me on donaldouglasloan@gmail.com or you can still contact me on my private cell 760-705-8888.

Thank you

Funding packages available we fund all sectors aimed at capturing secular trends to generate long-term, sustainable returns. Our approach begins by identifying an acceptable level of risk, we have deal sizes ranging from 1MM to 800MM. Rate 5% and Term up to 30 Years we offer funding in various sectors such as : Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Constructions, Bridge Loans, Business Loans, with good ROI. For more information contact processing department on taic-invest@5d6d.cn

I can fund the loan amount which you seek with an affordable interest rate and also with a flexible repayment plan to help you avoid default with the repayment of the loan. If you are interested to know more about my loan program please let me know and get back to me via my email.

Thank you
Ranchinskiy
stanbicloan.csu@gmail.com
917-512-6414

65% ARV Lending Nationwide ( Major Cities Perferred)
Rehab and Purchase Included
Interest Only Payments
Rates starting at 12%
Terms 12-60 months
Can close in 20 Days 
Call 877-570-5594 or email ag29577@gmail.com

Nancy, i can possibly help with your financing needs, depending on the deal i may be able to get you 100% financing.

pls let me know if i can help.

Abraham
813 400-3537 office
pete@jeremacdevelopment.biz
jeremac825@gmail.com
www.jeremacdevelopment.us

“Providing residential and commercial mortgage loans to
small business owners.”

interested in these types of deals, and offering a revolving line to borrowers with a history. 

email your scenario to info@superjumboloans.info and visit us at www.superjumboloans.info 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service