All Discussions Tagged 'money' (701)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

private, direct funding available in Idaho and Oregon

This is a one time thing... Right now I have $60,000 that I am willing to lend personally. If you currently OWN a commercial or residential…

Started by Patrick Harding

0 Aug 11, 2013

How To Invest In Multifamily & Apartment Buildings - Winston Rowe & Associates

WINSTON ROWE & ASSOCIATES WEBSITE Winston Rowe & Associates has prepared this article to provide prospective clients with a strateg…

Started by Winston Rowe

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Paul meridith

SEARCHING FOR BUSINESS LOAN SERVICES!!

I/We are On this Wesite to located and obtain a Business Loan, (i.e. "Seed-Startup-Bridge Loan" etc.),!!  The Loan will be a Very Short Ter…

Started by Gary K. Mc Murtry

18 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Gary K. Mc Murtry

i need 30k immediatedly to purchase 2 duplexes in Johnstown, PA

I am seeking short term funding to purchase 2 duplexes in Johnstown, PA. All work is completed to close, need the funding.  I am willing to…

Started by Art Jackson

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

Fast Commercial Loans for Smaller $100k to $3M Deals

The PCFC Group actively assists clients who are seeking to obtain a smaller commercial loan ($100k to $3M). Our lender responds quickly to…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Aug 5, 2013

Having Difficulty Qualifying For A Conventional Loan In California?

I offer loans from private individuals that are based on the equity in existing real estate or based on a decent down payment for a purchas…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Jul 31, 2013

Allow seller held 2nd?

This used to be a very popular transaction a few years ago and something we used a lot. Are there any hard money or private lenders that al…

Started by Daniel D. Dawson

5 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Steve McCrann

From the owner of this website, regarding the sale and leasing of BG's and SBLC's

Hi everyone. Just a heads up... Please keep your postings real estate or mortgage related. Most of you are doing a fantastic job and I hav…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 20, 2013

California Apartment Building Loans No Advance Fees

Winston Rowe & Associates, offers the financing investors and owners need to purchase or refinance apartment buildings nationwide.All o…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Jul 20, 2013

Need Rehab Funding?

The PCFC Group is proud to announce it has rehab funding available for real estate investors. If your exit strategy is to ‘fix and flip’ to…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Jul 12, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service