All Discussions Tagged 'money' (699)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIRECT LENDER - COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INCOME PROPERTIES

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

2 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel Feingersh

Hard Money Broker Friendly at 1 point or PAR!!!!!

Last day to submit on this special is Friday June 19th. Lets get them in!! We also offer O/O Non-Prime lending as well. Feel free to call a…

Started by Kevin Puder

2 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Kevin Puder

Asset Backed Lending Partners is looking for a few good Brokers!

ABLP is a Private Direct Portfolio Lender. So what does that really mean for you? You are dealing directly with the capital source and dec…

Started by Admin

5 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Kenneth Brown

Get Your Loan Funded By Us When Turned Down Elsewhere.

Having difficulty getting a loan to buy a home or refinance and live in California? Don't look any further - we can help you. There are som…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Jun 2, 2015

HARD MONEY LOAN - CLOSE IN A WEEK - CALIFORNIA

My capital partners have received an infusion of cash. They are funding any residential property, non-owner occupant/investment property; c…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

0 May 28, 2015

randy hinkle

, i need to know who the 'credible lender' is for one, and two is, if the loan is repaid by his lender then i also need to see that in writ…

Started by Gary ELLISTON

0 May 4, 2015

Up to $200k UNSECURED Line of Credit - With 6 to 12 Months INTEREST-FREE

Yes, it's true!  Basically FREE Capital for at least 6 months, if not longer. Think of your normal credit-card, but with a HUGE limit.  Dep…

Started by Simmy Ahluwalia

0 May 3, 2015

Texas Commercial Property Financing

Conventional Financing - Stated Commercial Loans - Bridge & Hard Money Loans - Land Loans - Rehab & Construction Financing; We cons…

Started by John Broussard

0 Apr 17, 2015

Commercial Funding Available Nationwide!

We work closely with various direct private investment groups and lending sources in order to facilitate the funding of our clients. From $…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Apr 17, 2015

Commercial Funding Available Nationwide!

We work closely with various direct private investment groups and lending sources in order to facilitate the funding of our clients. From $…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

0 Apr 14, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service