All Discussions Tagged 'mezzanine' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JV Partnership Available for Legitimate Developers/Investors/Businesses With Limited Cash Resources

We are looking to fund commercial real estate development projects or portfolio acquisitions within the U.S. with legitimate and experience…

Started by Rich Coppage

0 May 22, 2017

IF YOU HAVE THE CASH, I HAVE THE CREDIT!!!

I am a seasoned developer that specializes in purchasing, renovating, and refinancing apartments for the long term. I have excellent person…

Started by Troy Jeanmard

2 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

Private finance for CRE bridge loans, first mortgage and much more. starting at 6% $2mm+ US only

Contact me for details : vis@mimcapitalfunding.com or visit our website and click on the "request a commercial loan" tab for a fast respons…

Started by benjamin vis

0 Jun 2, 2014

CORPORATE LINE-of-CREDIT for BUSINESSES & COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPERS

FOR ACQUISITION, CONTRUCTION and/or DEVELOPMENT Features: 5-year Corporate Revolving Line-of-Credit. Competitive Terms, Rates. Determined…

Started by James Mackey

0 Sep 10, 2013

JV Partner for 5-Star Hotel Project in Myanmar

My client, a Japanese company, is looking for hotel development funding to complete a 5-star hotel renovation project in Myanmar. Are you p…

Started by Marcus Sandberg

4 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Felix Lopez

We Bring the Best Lending Services

I have joined forces with two companies that have allowed me to offer conventional commercial financing, with the best rates.  As well, I c…

Started by Jason Ross

0 May 22, 2013

Seeking a high-yield mezzanine lender or preferred equity partner to Partner with an Experienced, Successful Multifamily Investor in Berlin

Seeking a high-yield mezzanine lender or preferred equity partner to Partner with an Experienced, Successful Multifamily Investor in Berlin…

Started by Michael Nguyen

6 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Mr Rio Chad

Mezzanine funding available for class A & B properties located in the United States

If you should require a large mezzanine loan for the acquisition or recapitalization of properties in the United States please let me know.…

Started by Michael Nguyen

0 Jan 21, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service