All Discussions Tagged 'lender' (281)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conventional & Private Money-No Upfront Fees! Principles ONLY!

Conventional & Private Money  Check our many ways to serve your commercial needs. Commercial Property Very Low Rates Very Fast Close…

Started by gordon meadows

0 Aug 18, 2015

DIRECT Construction Lending for Residential and Commercial Development

Construction loans and land development financing 1,000,000 to 250,000,000. Construction loans for residential and commercial developments…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 21, 2015

Non-Conforming & Bridge Real Estate Program

This program is perfect for non-conforming or self-employed borrowers, or for borrowers who need competitive terms, but just miss qualifyin…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Ted Fields

Are you a lende

"Anyone here a legitimate private lender or owner of lending company that can make final decisions to offer funding? If so please contact m…

Started by Richelle bombardier

47 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Richelle bombardier

DIRECT LENDER - COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL INCOME PROPERTIES

I lend direct with my own funds. Commercial income properties and single family properties as well. Only investments, nothing owner occupie…

Started by Patrick Harding

2 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Daniel Feingersh

Union Capital Funding – Direct Lender $1MM to $50MM plus!

We wanted to introduce you to Union Capital Funding. We are a premiere direct CMBS lender to the commercial real estate industry with a pro…

Started by Admin

2 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Gilca Ion

Inviting Interest From Funding Sources For USA & Int’l Real Estate

Currently, I am open to considering new funding sources for corporate, real estate-based, equity loans in the USA and Chile.  Individual pr…

Started by Frank Szabo

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Frank Szabo

Looking for a legitimate lender!

I am a serious investor with tons of leads on great deals, I have 30 years experience and little cash. Is there any legitimate lender who w…

Started by Randy Hinkle

8 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Jason Carlson

Commercial Funding Available Nationwide!

We work closely with various direct private investment groups and lending sources in order to facilitate the funding of our clients. From $…

0 Apr 17, 2015

Commercial Funding Available Nationwide!

We work closely with various direct private investment groups and lending sources in order to facilitate the funding of our clients. From $…

0 Apr 14, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service