All Discussions Tagged 'lender' (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hard Money Loan of the Month!

5 Day RUSH Loan Funding for Condo in San Rafael  Last month a Conventional Lender called us on behalf of one of their borrowers who had…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Nov 2, 2015

California Loan Troubles? Our Family Owned & Operated Hard Money Company Could Help!

We offer FAST Private Money Financing in Sonoma County and throughout the state of California! Loan approval based on just 2 criteria: 1. E…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Loan Not Getting Approved and You Want To Buy In California?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

0 Oct 19, 2015

Seeking Lot loan financing in Utah

I am purchasing a Lot in Orem, Utah. I will build on it in the future. Its a 240k purchase price and I have 25% down payment. I have checke…

Started by Clayton Wolf

4 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Richard Hughes

Feeling like there's no where to go for a California real estate loan?

Tired of calling and searching for someone who is licensed and trustworthy to help get you the loan you want?  Do you have loan approval is…

0 Sep 30, 2015

Don't Give Up. You COULD Qualify To Buy A Home NOW.

Home buying CAN become a reality. There are many loan programs available and families might just qualify to buy now - but they have to look…

0 Sep 16, 2015

Self Funding For Fix and Flippers

ANW Has Note Buyers / Investors Who Want to Invest in Fix & Flip's! Not only can Fix & Flipper finance the next project without a…

Started by Kerry La Von Vaught

0 Sep 8, 2015

NEW! BLOG Post - Scam or Legit? 6 Ways to tell if a 100% Lender is Real

Congratulations! You think you’ve found a 100% lender for your dream project. This is going to change your life!  But what if they can’t de…

Started by Lisa Arlt Escoto

0 Aug 28, 2015

Need a Commercial Mortgage Lender in Las Vegas?

I am looking to buy few duplex, fourplex and or small apartment building. If any one do financing this kind of commercial property's in Las…

Started by John Alam

6 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Rene Beverly

Money and Credit partners!

We are looking for private lenders to close real estate deals with us! A little bit about us, The Aspire Group LTD was founded by Erik Mill…

Started by ES Miller

12 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Russell Mallory

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service