All Discussions Tagged 'investment' (340)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Better than JV

I work with a capital group who overs a product that is better than JV financing, because while the lender will put in up to half equity, h…

Started by Jason Ross

0 May 10, 2013

$26.5 Million Construction Financing and Equity Investment Opportunity for Luxury Residential Community Development in Bahamas

Seeking interest from lenders and investors to provide $18.5 million of revolving construction financing and $8 million of joint venture eq…

Started by Michael Nguyen

12 May 5, 2013
Reply by LaShawn Jones

For a new 5* Resort in Agadir - Morocco....INVESTORS NEEDED!

I am looking for investor(s) to invest in & buy a new 5* resort in Agadir city close to the beach and golfs. The idea is that the resor…

Started by Manuel Parreira

1 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Arjen Smit

We Are Paying $5 Million Dollars Plus For A Referral

Greetings! My name is Calvin Butler; Consultant & CEO of 1st Choice Financial Consultants; aka "FCFC".   I want to extend to you an opp…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Calvin Butler

Need Investor(s) for 5* resort in Agadir-Morocco

I am looking for REAL investor(s) to invest & buy a 5* resort in Agadir city close to the beach and golfs. I will sell the resort under…

Started by Manuel Parreira

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Manuel Parreira

Tired of all the "Brokers" here, give an ear and move forward.

We want to help you get to the next level as a passive investor. We find the investment for you to consider. You review and make the inform…

Started by Steven A> La Bella

3 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Garry Anderson

Seeking JV Equity Partnership to capitalize on Multi-family and mixed-use income producing assets.

Terra Companies have been developing Urban income producing properties for the last twelve years and are now seeking an equity partner to c…

Started by Scott Niblack

0 Jan 3, 2013

>>>>> Full Doc Commercial Loans <<<<<<

Full Doc Commercial Loans- $500K up to $50 Million loan amount - Multi-family LTV 75% of acquisition cost- Other Commercial 70% of acquis…

Started by Trina George

0 Nov 13, 2012

EXPERIENCE AND CERTTIFIED INVESTOR SEEKING FUNDING FOR WHOLESALE FLORIDA MFR (MAINLY FOURPLEXES). POWER POINT PRESENTATION AND BUSINESS PLAN AVAILABLE.

I’m an experienced and certified real estate investor seeking funding for significantly discount multifamily residents in Hillsborough Coun…

Started by Ben J. Rodriguez

9 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Alexander Kostylev

Seeking investor for residential properties in Europe

Hello, we are looking for investors who are interested in investing into residential properties in Europe.The profit ranges from 30% up to…

Started by Phil Perrey

0 Oct 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service