All Discussions Tagged 'interest' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The purpose of this website is to help you purchase or refinance real estate. Let us help you!

Do you need to refinance commercial real estate in any state in America? If so, please comment below and let us know your needs. If we cann…

Started by Admin

1 Nov 23, 2020
Reply by Louis Rosenberg

Who Needs A 1 Year Interest Only Fix and Flip Loan Light Docs!! Close Fast!

I'm direct to a mortgage lender in Seattle offering great Fix and Flip loans plus hard money refi's on SFR and 1-5 multi unit's NOO deals o…

Started by Chris Swain

0 Nov 29, 2018

Seeking Short Term Loan On First Position Performing Note...

Seeking Short Term Loan On First Position Performing Note... Hi Team, Is there any interested Investor able to assist with the above offer?…

Started by Tony Barnao

4 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

Direct Hard Money Commercial Real Estate Property Financing

Winston Rowe & Associates Winston Rowe and Associates provides their clients with access to the most advanced hard money loan products…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 17, 2016

Direct Hard Money Commercial Real Estate Property Financing

Winston Rowe & Associates Winston Rowe and Associates provides their clients with access to the most advanced hard money loan products…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Oct 17, 2016

Investors WANTED!

I am a Real Estate agent and my boyfriend of 10 years is a contractor with many years of experience. We have had a family goal of one day b…

Started by Melissa Fitchett

2 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

Simple Money (Purchase, Refinance, Cash-out, cross collateral)

NCR Finance LLC offers a variety of commercial real estate loans in order to meet the needs of individual borrowers and their investment ob…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Apr 12, 2016

Interested in investing in California Real Estate Trust Deeds?

We are interested in having more Private Investors on board who can finance the increasing # of Trust Deed Offerings we have. If you are in…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Dec 3, 2015

Emergency Lending Needed!

I am hoping to find an lender With Heart that can do a small emergency loan. High interest rate is OK.  I am faced with an emergency and I…

Started by Richelle bombardier

7 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Dave Jameson

Loans/lines of credit, credit repair, corporate build outs and trade lines.

I am not selling any programs ( this is  a real service) any program that you purchase is for learning purposes and you are working on a tr…

Started by DLL INVESTMENT ENTERPRISES

52 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by David Morgan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service