All Discussions Tagged 'income' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO UPFRONT POINTS FOR HARD MONEY LOANS! UP TO 70% LTV! STATED INCOME! UPTO $2 MILLION!!!!!

Dear Borrowers, Are you tired of paying upfront points and fees due to greedy brokers or middle men/consultants?  Please allow me to compet…

Started by Steve Dao

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Steve Dao

VERIFY REAL BROKERS/DIRECT LENDERS vs. CONSULTANTS THAT INCREASE FEES!!!

Dear Borrowers, In many cases your deal was probably feasible, but due to all the "junk fees" or "garbage fees" from CONSULTANTS or MIDDLE…

Started by Steve Dao

0 Jan 14, 2014

Earn Extra Money as a Finance Agent

It's the holiday season and businesses need financing more than ever for working capital and inventory to help them get through the busiest…

Started by Mike Haines

7 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Mike Haines

Up to 75% LTV on residential property in California.

Owner & Non-Owner Occupied Loans Residential SFR, Condominiums, Townhouses Up to 75% LTV on purchases Up to 65% LTV on refinances Loan…

Started by Xavier Saavedra

1 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Tom Rydberg

Stated income programs are available now..

Eastern Capital, LLC. We fund these loans through out the USA.. Stated Income programs 3 year fixed rates Tier I                          …

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Nov 8, 2013

Subprime Lending - Is it gone?

During the recent real estate boom, there was a significant presence of subprime lending available to homebuyers in the 8-10% interest rang…

Started by Jack Martin

5 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by SAMUEL BROWN

Looking for No Doc/ Stated Income loan or Line of Credit of up to $500,000

Hi everyone, Thank you for taking the time to open this discussion. I am finally moving forward and have plenty of projects coming my way.…

Started by Simon W

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

COMMERCIAL & MULTI FAMILY NATIONAL LENDER - LOWEST RATES, BEST TERMS!

Red Star Mortgage Corp. is a National Commercial Real Estate Lender and Mortgage Banking origination firm. We provide the ABSOLUTE LOWEST R…

Started by Gary

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Gary

Mortgage Stated Loan Programs & Commercial Refinances

What's the climate for small businesses trying to get loans these days? I saw a statistic that 74% of all small business loan applications…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 May 29, 2013

BRIC LLC…STATED INCOME COMMERCIAL LOAN

Loan Programs & Commercial Mortgages BRIC LLC; we do not underwrite in a box BRIC LLC is the only true SMALL COMMERCIAL LENDER. We ar…

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Apr 29, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service