All Discussions Tagged 'hard' (541)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apartment building acquisitions...

Through our company SanMagAcquisitions.com, we buy, fix and refinance REO and distressed apartment buildings for long term hold in our port…

Started by Lilo Santana

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Looking for $2.5m in equity for huge returns....

We are looking for $2,500,000 in equity to buy industrial properties in Colorado.  We are working with a stable of tenants who need space f…

Started by Eric J. Kimose

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Let me help you arrange financing

Hello, I am going to get straight to the point. I am a funding consultant and I have quite of few funding sources that lend money on projec…

Started by Daniel bedford

0 Mar 11, 2014

Get the financing you need for your business or Start Up!

Need to get financing for expansion or a new business? Have credit issues that are preventing you from getting financing? We're currently o…

Started by ProDS

0 Feb 20, 2014

Hard Money - 65% - Bulk Properties

I have a client that has purchased 11 SFR in Illinois. He purchased them with cash. He needs to finance @250,000 to complete there rehab. E…

Started by Kalonji Mitchell

3 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jason Hooks

Church seeks private funding for a transitional house

We are located in Spokane, WA. A member moved across the state, for a job, and the real estate agent didn't bother to show the house. Now,…

Started by Eddie Starr

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Home loans

Purchase & Rehab Capital Available Nationwide

Have you been turned down by the banks? If so, then you should expect to pay rates and terms more toward the hard money side.    AM Capi…

Started by Andrew Ikeda

0 Feb 4, 2014

Wholesale REI Investors - Team Up with the Lender to Sell More Houses

Wholesaling houses is a fantastic way to make money. In fact, I have personally made thousands of dollars on houses that I had not repaired…

Started by Troy Ross

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

What Kind Of Rehabber Are You? We Will Teach You The Art Of The Deal.

Fund My Gap is Your Quick Easy Way to Funding Your Fix & Flip Deals...."We Are Your Skin in the Game" - We Can Show You How To Maximize…

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

GAP FUNDING FOR FIX & FLIPS

Get Funding Now

Started by Heidi Linder

0 Jan 22, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service