All Discussions Tagged 'for' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

“FCFC” is offering a $1 Million Dollar Referral Fee!

Welcome to The Rio Vista Development Project DOG DEVELOPMENT & 1ST CHOICE FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS Presents: The Rio Vista Development Pro…

Started by Calvin Butler

3 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Something Great "The Rio Vista Development Project"

"FCFC" is Offering a $1 Million Dollar Referral Fee!This is an Opportunity of a Lifetime!Our client is offering 342.84 acres for $42,600,…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Investor

Hello My name is Tammy Shore .. I am in need of an investor on a commercial project .. If your interested in investing .. I have a busines…

Started by Tammy Shore

18 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Financing for retail gas stations across the country

Are there any lenders that will fund a gas station in any of the fifty states without an SBA guaranty? The problem with the SBA guaranty is…

Started by Jeffrey Jones

25 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

2,200 Acres Of Prime Oceanfront Property. Listing Price: $52 Million Dollars "USD"

1st Choice Financial Inc. Presents: THE BAHIAMAR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FOR SALE 1st Choice Financial Inc. Is offering a Referral Fee In The A…

Started by Calvin Butler

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Philadelphia, PA

I have 2 renovations that are just being done.  One in S Philly ready to sell and a wonderful renovated farm house from 1875 in Upper Dubli…

Started by James S Irvine

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by joseph amir

*** Help Wanted ***

Looking for Real Estate and other Professionals to work with Real Estate Firm. For information, Call Today 678.310.6234

Started by Trina George

4 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Randy Hinkle

South Texas is an Idea Location for Theme Park Development

South Texas is a region of Texas that lies roughly south of and including San Antonio. The southern and western boundary is the Rio Grande,…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 4, 2013

The Rio Vista Mixed Use Development Property is Idea For An Assisted Living Community

Within a 30 to 60 mile radius of Rio Grande City Texas & Starr County, there are more than 2 million residents on the US side of the bo…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 2, 2013

The Nation's Hottest Location For Real Estate Investors "Price Reduced From $75 Million to $47.142 Million"

DOG DEVELOPMENT & 1ST CHOICE FINANCIAL CONSULTANTSPresents: The Rio Vista Commercial Development Project 486 Acre Mixed Use Texas Deve…

Started by Calvin Butler

0 Oct 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service